Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: Colouring in books
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have read before how one mistress purchased for her toy 5 identical kids colouring in books, along with a large pack of felt tip pens.

She has fun with her toy, dressed in a short girls dress, frilly petticoat, nappy and training pants

She has her colour in a page for several hours, making her sit crossed legged anywhere she chooses.

On hot days we are enjoying today it could be outside on the patio.

She meanwhile can relax in the sun with a chilled glass of rose wine.

The genius is with this task is she hardly need to trouble herself .

Also it's tedious and takes ages to do just page.

Once the book is complete her toy works on the second identical book.

I just love the pure tedium  especially if they are made to colour book 2 the same as book 1!

Governessj
what happens if the second book isnt coloured the same as the first book
My Superior Female Master is currently putting me through an intensive 8 day training regime to become the 8 year old sissy girl she has decided she wants me to be. I started as a new born and have been totally dressed as a baby since Saturday. I have to wear nappies and plastic pants and use these as nature intended (the toilet is off limits) a very large bulky diaper over these and finally a pair of large lockable plastic pants on top of those. Over these I wear a pair of long legged pink bloomers a pink baby dress and pink bonnet and blonde wig (yes sissy babies wear hot uncomfortable wigs to make sure they never forget their place).

I still have another 30+ hours as a baby to get through but when this is over I will be 3 years old for the next 24 hours and so on until I stop aged 8 and remain at that age indefinitely.

As my Female Master is a very busy lady and so cannot monitor me remotely all of the time. I have purchased a number of little girl colouring books so that I can upload these as proof that I am behaving in an appropriate manner for the role she has chosen for me and not cheating and pretending I can be a boy again when she's not about.

Sissy (currently Baby) Connie Pickles.
(05-07-2018, 04:10 PM)Connie Pickles Wrote: [ -> ]My Superior Female Master is currently putting me through an intensive 8 day training regime to become the 8 year old sissy girl she has decided she wants me to be. I started as a new born and have been totally dressed as a baby since Saturday. I have to wear nappies and plastic pants and use these as nature intended (the toilet is off limits) a very large bulky diaper over these and finally a pair of large lockable plastic pants on top of those. Over these I wear a pair of long legged pink bloomers a pink baby dress and pink bonnet and blonde wig (yes sissy babies wear hot uncomfortable wigs to make sure they never forget their place).

I still have another 30+ hours as a baby to get through but when this is over I will be 3 years old for the next 24 hours and so on until I stop aged 8 and remain at that age indefinitely.

As my Female Master is a very busy lady and so cannot monitor me remotely all of the time. I have purchased a number of little girl colouring books so that I can upload these as proof that I am behaving in an appropriate manner for the role she has chosen for me and not cheating and pretending I can be a boy again when she's not about.

hi Baby, I would stay a baby its better believe me

(05-07-2018, 04:10 PM)Connie Pickles Wrote: [ -> ]My Superior Female Master is currently putting me through an intensive 8 day training regime to become the 8 year old sissy girl she has decided she wants me to be. I started as a new born and have been totally dressed as a baby since Saturday. I have to wear nappies and plastic pants and use these as nature intended (the toilet is off limits) a very large bulky diaper over these and finally a pair of large lockable plastic pants on top of those. Over these I wear a pair of long legged pink bloomers a pink baby dress and pink bonnet and blonde wig (yes sissy babies wear hot uncomfortable wigs to make sure they never forget their place).

I'm going to macdonalds before my next therapy session and I'm going to get some of the free colouring pictures and some crayons and take them to my session and see what my therapist says, she allows me to suck my dummies, I'm also going to sit on the floor and not on the chair and see what she says
Now I'm undergoing training to be an 8 year old sissy princess my Lady thought that having a colouring book would be a great way to occupy my time and prevent me from doing naughty things like watching grown up TV. This is my first colouring in. I would love to be made to wear a dress like this.

It was very awkward because lying on the floor my hair kept getting in my eyes and my nappy is very wet and all bulked out too so I couldn't lie flat.

Whenever I get home this is what I was changing to until I've saved it more money to get some more sissy dresses until then this will be my daily outfit all the time I'm in the house and my pacifier must never  leave my mouth except when I'm eating or drinking from my bottle. Now you can see what I meant about my hair getting in my eyes when I was doing my colouring in.
(05-09-2018, 07:28 PM)Connie Pickles Wrote: [ -> ]Now I'm undergoing training to be an 8 year old sissy princess my Lady thought that having a colouring book would be a great way to occupy my time and prevent me from doing naughty things like watching grown up TV. This is my first colouring in. I would love to be made to wear a dress like this.

It was very awkward because lying on the floor my hair kept getting in my eyes and my nappy is very wet and all bulked out too so I couldn't lie flat.

Whenever I get home this is what I was changing to until I've saved it more money to get some more sissy dresses until then this will be my daily outfit all the time I'm in the house and my pacifier must never  leave my mouth except when I'm eating or drinking from my bottle. Now you can see what I meant about my hair getting in my eyes when I was doing my colouring in.

are u still in nappies at aged 8 then
(05-09-2018, 08:16 PM)babyian Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-09-2018, 07:28 PM)Connie Pickles Wrote: [ -> ]Now I'm undergoing training to be an 8 year old sissy princess my Lady thought that having a colouring book would be a great way to occupy my time and prevent me from doing naughty things like watching grown up TV. This is my first colouring in. I would love to be made to wear a dress like this.

are u still in nappies at aged 8 then
Still a baby can't advance to age 3 until I buy a new sissy dress appropriate for my new age. Not paid for another 10 days so it's probably diapers and baby food until then. Even then I've been advised that my Lady very much likes my pacifier and that regardless of whatever age I am it is now to be considered as an essential accessory with every outfit. As she says it's stops moans and complaints and sissies are only allowed to be seen and not heard.