Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: Tights
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Personally I love tights, and a white ribbed pair can give a lovely, babyish look.

However, I know people like to ensure their frilly panties are on show and, for some, tights can ruin this.

It's probably me, but I've never been a fan of wearing lacy ankle socks on top of tights. I like to wear either one or the other....but not both. But, I'm not here to judge, so each to his/her own :-)
(10-28-2016, 04:25 PM)Sissy Matthew Wrote: [ -> ]Personally I love tights, and a white ribbed pair can give a lovely, babyish look.

However, I know people like to ensure their frilly panties are on show and, for some, tights can ruin this.

It's probably me, but I've never been a fan of wearing lacy ankle socks on top of tights. I like to wear either one or the other....but not both. But, I'm not here to judge, so each to his/her own :-)

Dear Sissy Matthew,

I was not advocating ankle socks over tights. I agree with you that I do not like this style. I think white frilly ankle socks should always be worn on bare legs as should white knee socks (which can have a lace frill at the top as in the Lolita style).

Wendy Jane

XXX
(10-28-2016, 04:48 PM)Wendy Jane Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-28-2016, 04:25 PM)Sissy Matthew Wrote: [ -> ]Personally I love tights, and a white ribbed pair can give a lovely, babyish look.

Dear Sissy Matthew,

I was not advocating ankle socks over tights. I agree with you that I do not like this style. I think white frilly ankle socks should always be worn on bare legs as should white knee socks (which can have a lace frill at the top as in the Lolita style).

Wendy Jane

XXX

Wendy Jane,

Apologies, I didn't mean to give the impression you were advocating this - it was just something I thought about when I was writing....it sounds like we agree on this though.
I must say that I do sometimes like little frilly ankle socks over tights, but only with specific outfits, not usually with a baby dress.

But if I'm dressing up as a little frilly sissy then I sometimes like the extra frilliness of maybe red tights with white frilly ankles socks. And for extra frilliness I sometimes even wear another pair of knickers, frilly white ones of course, over my tights too.
Does anyone know of a good source of babyish white or cream ribbed tights in large adult sizes?
(11-01-2016, 05:29 PM)Sissy Sophie Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone know of a good source of babyish white or cream ribbed tights in large adult sizes?

Sophie,

Not sure where you are based, but I have always found this a struggle. You can get speciality "baby" tights in adult sizes from the various sources already listed, but I always find these tend to be opaque nylon with or without the frilly bottoms. 

For traditional white, ribbed tights made from wool or cotton I find you have to just go for those for adult women. The problem is that these can be expensive and will not have enough room for a nappy if you want to wear one underneath.

The best sources I have found are in mainland Europe, although there are some speciality "organic" clothing  shops online that I have found are a good substitute.
Bobby,

Love your shoes and little socks...but I'm sure we could find some white or yellow tights to cover that diaper...no matter how big it is. ?

Sissy Matthew
I know what you mean....getting big sizes that really mean big is difficult.

The best tights I ever bought were on a trip to Sweden. They had the most fantastic women's woolly, ribbed ones that were ideal for a baby outfit. I bought an XL white pair, which raised some eyebrows in itself, and tried them on in my hotel room. Well, I couldn't believe it, they were huge! I could practically pull them up to my armpits without them bunching up between my legs.

To this day I wished I'd bought lots of them, as I've never had a better pair since. ?
I buy my tights in M&S. The large size fits me really well, and will stretch over a nappy. Coming into winter is a good time to buy them - they often have woolly tights in white or cream, sometimes ribbed, sometimes patterned, so quite babyish.
I love to wear my frilly rhumba tights, over my thick cloth diapers, and nice plastic panties. Just like little girls use to wear. Sometimes, my tights have to be pulled back up, cause they slide down my plastic panties. And, hands just can't resist the frills on the seat of my tights. The dull thud sound, of a hand patting plastic panties through my tights is great too.
Pages: 1 2 3