Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: Tea Tree Oil
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
(02-12-2019, 09:46 AM)antonia Wrote: [ -> ]I've seen women with worst bottoms than that. I would love to caress and spank it.

Big Grin 

Heart Heart Heart
(02-12-2019, 09:54 AM)Michelle TV Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-12-2019, 09:46 AM)antonia Wrote: [ -> ]I've seen women with worst bottoms than that. I would love to caress and spank it.

Big Grin 

Heart Heart Heart

Heart Heart Heart Tongue  Bend over you naughty thing. Wink
Oh we poor confused male girl sex.... how are we ever going to keep our Female Masters from changing us from boisterous pants wearing "bro's"   to obedient BRA wearing sissies?

*sob*  guess it's not our decision *whimper*...
Oh a new body, as in lingerie body. Keep up with stuff but these are underwired.

Fit is nice and snug. 

Heart Heart Heart
I posted on another thread a rear view but the front is becoming impressive too.

Just need a few more belly pounds off and ready for Summer on the beach! 

Big Grin 

Heart Heart Heart
It has been a while since I posted. Things move on and out. The joy of a comfortable bra and getting ready for the beach..

Hope you enjoy the progress. I do!
(07-05-2019, 01:35 PM)frMichelle TV Wrote: [ -> ]It has been a while since I posted. Things move on and out. The joy of a comfortable bra and getting ready for the beach..

Are you going to wear a bikini to the beach this year?  I think you'd look great!

With my hormone treatments for 15 years, Mistress has had me go the beach in bikinis for 10 years now.  i am so small below it doesn't show in a bikini bottom and my breasts have progressed from B to C-cups.
(07-05-2019, 10:04 PM)SissyDana Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-05-2019, 01:35 PM)frMichelle TV Wrote: [ -> ]It has been a while since I posted. Things move on and out. The joy of a comfortable bra and getting ready for the beach..

Are you going to wear a bikini to the beach this year?  I think you'd look great!

With my hormone treatments for 15 years, Mistress has had me go the beach in bikinis for 10 years now.  i am so small below it doesn't show in a bikini bottom and my breasts have progressed from B to C-cups.

The plan is TOMORROW!

Do you want those posting too?

Heart Heart Heart
(07-05-2019, 10:09 PM)Michelle TV Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-05-2019, 10:04 PM)SissyDana Wrote: [ -> ]

The plan is TOMORROW!

Do you want those posting too?

Heart Heart Heart

Definitely!
Beach was a washout... 

So instead.... 

Hope you like it. 

Heart Heart Heart
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10