Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: Tea Tree Oil
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
(07-30-2018, 01:09 PM)SissyCharley Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Michelle,
Jut love those little bra/bralettes you are wearing. They will show off your budding boobies nicely.

Thank you
Jut love those little bra/bralettes you are wearing. They will show off your budding boobies nicely.

Love your lil boobies and bralettes too!! Heart
(08-01-2018, 02:14 PM)SissysWife Wrote: [ -> ]

Love your lil boobies and bralettes too!! Heart

Thank you too.
Those cute little bread are perfect outdoor wear for any sissy. Invisible to the public but a constant reminder to the sissy of their new status as nothing more than a plaything and tool for the Superior Genders amusement, pleasure and comfort.
Of course in private the sissy's bra should be of a far more substantial nature. Tight but with large cups so that sissy can learn just how uncomfortable it is to have suffer the discomfort of having large heavy breasts the same sort of beasts that they once oggled and masturbated over. 

The sissy should spend every moment of private time, for of the rest of their life, suffering the pain and discomfort foisted on females by a large breast obsessed patriarchal society.i

Yes sissies is time for you to bear the load of carrying those "big juicy jugs" because the cup is now firmly on the other booby! 

It's time for you to "Enjoy" a lifetime of big heavy breasts now knowing that you'll no longer even be able to see your feet properly and that your lovely "big jiggly and bouncy fun bags" will forever get in the way and add to the difficulty of carrying out your unending sissy duties.
(08-03-2018, 12:23 PM)Connie Pickles Wrote: [ -> ]Those cute little bread are perfect outdoor wear for any sissy. Invisible to the public but a constant reminder to the sissy of their new status as nothing more than a plaything and tool for the Superior Genders amusement, pleasure and comfort.
Of course in private the sissy's bra should be of a far more substantial nature. Tight but with large cups so that sissy can learn just how uncomfortable it is to have suffer the discomfort of having large heavy breasts the same sort of beasts that they once oggled and masturbated over. 

The sissy should spend every moment of private time, for of the rest of their life, suffering the pain and discomfort foisted on females by a large breast obsessed patriarchal society.i

Yes sissies is time for you to bear the load of carrying those "big juicy jugs" because the cup is now firmly on the other booby! 

It's time for you to "Enjoy" a lifetime of big heavy breasts now knowing that you'll no longer even be able to see your feet properly and that your lovely "big jiggly and bouncy fun bags" will forever get in the way and add to the difficulty of carrying out your unending sissy duties.

Do you think I could at least go to a C cup?

And would Female Masters love sissy titties?
(08-03-2018, 01:13 PM)Michelle TV Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-03-2018, 12:23 PM)Connie Pickles Wrote: [ -> ]Those cute little bread are perfect outdoor wear for any sissy. Invisible to the public but a constant reminder to the sissy of their new status as nothing more than a plaything and tool for the Superior Genders amusement, pleasure and comfort.

Do you think I could at least go to a C cup?

And would Female Masters love sissy titties?

Why would Female Masters not LOVE seeing the once vaunted male girl sex tending to present themselves as sweet demure docile feminine objects of amusing enjoyment instead of pretending to have any importance other than Woman's submissive and dainty underlings?
I thought it a good time for an update.

They're actually becoming hard to hide!

Nipples poke out in t-shirts...  Wink 

Anyway here is a nice comfy bra.

Heart Heart Heart
Very nice Michelle...as your budding breasts grow, you'll need to wear your bras permanently...breasts need a brassier...May I recommend and lightly padded, underwired bra...you'll get a little more lift and fullness!

I think the brassiere is arguably the most feminine of garments...there is simply no male equivalent...and as such a brassiered sissy is always aware of her position/situation.
Lovely Michelle TV, and I agree with sissyjamieanne, it won't be long before you'll need to wear a bra all the time.
I've never heard of it but now I've read articles and there is something about tea tree oil and lavender. Nice progress you've there. I really like those little breasts.
It's very interesting and makes me wonder, should I try this also ?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10