Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: Daughters and sons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Let's say you have a daughter and son, both 19 twins at college full time.

Do you allow both the same freedoms?

Or does the boy have an earlier curfew or bedtimes, more restrictions on his clothing?

Should he do more chores and if so what sort of chores?

Should the daughter be allowed to come home when if she is sensible and retire for bed when she wants?

She can within reason wear what she desires?

If the boy is slow on domestic chores can the sister be used to train him up to standard or should she take over and give him something else he can do with success? This I expect to be controversial

Governessj
My sister is two years younger than me, but when I was being punished I was never allowed the same freedoms as her. I was often treated as the baby of the family, not only dressed younger than Lucy (often MUCH younger), but I had to go to bed earlier and do more chores.
In my view Males from a early age should be taught that Females are far more superior,
my sister was two years younger then me had a totally different routine she was allowed
out to play go round her friends,and had a later bedtime then me,even at the age of 18
my bedtime was no later than 730pm and at times became my babysitter even to the point
of dressing me ready for bed and putting me to bed with my Mothers full approval.

My Mother was a lot sticker on me as before my Sister came along I had all the attension
when she came along I started to become jealous and bratty,my Mother spoke to my
Auntie Margret who was a Nursery Nurse and gave my Mother advice on how to
Discipline and punish me,including putting me back into nappy's plastic pants at bedtime
and put me back into a proper routine

So yes I do think Males should be treated differently then there Sisters
Karen Jane
There is no better way for the male to learn the superiority of women than for the responsibility to be given to his younger sisters. When I was a teenager, both my parents worked. In the school holidays, we would each be left a list of chores, on the breakfast table, that we had to do before being allowed to play. With the active encouragement of Nanny, my list was usually the longest, and included a number of 'feminine' chores, like cleaning Nanny's and my sisters' rooms, doing the laundry, the ironing and so on. The girls' chores were usually to clean the stables, to exercise the ponies, to walk the dogs and so on.

My mother also encouraged the girls to visit our near neighbours, an elderly pair of ladies known as 'the Colonel' and 'the Artist'. They usually came back from these visits with a distinctly anti-male attitude, which manifested in talking down to me in very dismissive terms. Quite often, they would do 'bad' things, like drinking the remains of a bottle of wine from the fridge and then blaming me. The result was that I was permanently set an earlier bedtime

The prevailing attitude was that I was less 'mature' than my sisters, who being only one and two years younger, were physically more developed. So on the occasions when it was only the three of us at home, I was always instructed to behave, and do what my sisters told me.
(05-18-2018, 12:04 AM)Bonzodoug Wrote: [ -> ]There is no better way for the male to learn the superiority of women than for the responsibility to be given to his younger sisters. When I was a teenager, both my parents worked. In the school holidays, we would each be left a list of chores, on the breakfast table, that we had to do before being allowed to play. With the active encouragement of Nanny, my list was usually the longest, and included a number of 'feminine' chores, like cleaning Nanny's and my sisters' rooms, doing the laundry, the ironing and so on. The girls' chores were usually to clean the stables, to exercise the ponies, to walk the dogs and so on.

My mother also encouraged the girls to visit our near neighbours, an elderly pair of ladies known as 'the Colonel' and 'the Artist'. They usually came back from these visits with a distinctly anti-male attitude, which manifested in talking down to me in very dismissive terms. Quite often, they would do 'bad' things, like drinking the remains of a bottle of wine from the fridge and then blaming me. The result was that I was permanently set an earlier bedtime

The prevailing attitude was that I was less 'mature' than my sisters, who being only one and two years younger, were physically more developed. So on the occasions when it was only the three of us at home, I was always instructed to behave, and do what my sisters told me.

I feel that you should always obey your younger sisters or female cousins if you are an inferior male. Girls develop faster and are superior in most ways! I have my 19 year old sister babysit my slave boyfriend when I am at work or hanging out with friends. Even though she is three years younger than him we all know that she is more developed and mature. He is an angel for her!!! He accepts his status and obeys her with delight! If I get a bad report from her, he will be punished while she watches but this hardly ever happens! She is well aware of her superiority and mocks him for his gender.
Female family members should always be in charge of their male inferiors regardless of age. The girls learn to dominate and the males learn to obey!!! It’s a win/win for everyone!!!
Jessie
I must admit I never thought to challenge my sister when Mum put her in charge. I just accepted that I had to do what she told me.

I knew I’d get my bottom smacked if Lucy told Mum I’d disobeyed her.
(06-03-2018, 01:42 PM)Jessielinton Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-18-2018, 12:04 AM)Bonzodoug Wrote: [ -> ]There is no better way for the male to learn the superiority of women than for the responsibility to be given to his younger sisters. When I was a teenager, both my parents worked. In the school holidays, we would each be left a list of chores, on the breakfast table, that we had to do before being allowed to play. With the active encouragement of Nanny, my list was usually the longest, and included a number of 'feminine' chores, like cleaning Nanny's and my sisters' rooms, doing the laundry, the ironing and so on. The girls' chores were usually to clean the stables, to exercise the ponies, to walk the dogs and so on.

I feel that you should always obey your younger sisters or female cousins if you are an inferior male. Girls develop faster and are superior in most ways! I have my 19 year old sister babysit my slave boyfriend when I am at work or hanging out with friends. Even though she is three years younger than him we all know that she is more developed and mature. He is an angel for her!!! He accepts his status and obeys her with delight! If I get a bad report from her, he will be punished while she watches but this hardly ever happens! She is well aware of her superiority and mocks him for his gender.
Female family members should always be in charge of their male inferiors regardless of age. The girls learn to dominate and the males learn to obey!!! It’s a win/win for everyone!!!
Jessie

Oh Miss Jessielinton, how very much cleverer you ladies are! Is your slave bf showing off his little cage to the babysitter too? You have a great babysitter in that potential Female Master. 

Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart
(06-04-2018, 05:30 AM)Michelle TV Wrote: [ -> ]

Jessie

Oh Miss Jessielinton, how very much cleverer you ladies are! Is your slave bf showing off his little cage to the babysitter too? You have a great babysitter in that potential Female Master. 

Unfortunately he is not. He wears his chastity belt under a thong. On top of that he wears leggings. I don’t want my 19 year old sister to be exposed to his male birth defect.
(06-11-2018, 11:46 AM)Jessielinton Wrote: [ -> ]

Jessie

Unfortunately he is not. He wears his chastity belt under a thong. On top of that he wears leggings. I don’t want my 19 year old sister to be exposed to his male birth defect.
Miss Jessielinton as sensible as ever. This is probably why slave bf is so good for your sister.

Loving the images this has stirred in my sissy imagination.

(06-14-2018, 05:32 AM)Michelle TV Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-11-2018, 11:46 AM)Jessielinton Wrote: [ -> ]

Jessie

Miss Jessielinton as sensible as ever. This is probably why slave bf is so good for your sister.

Loving the images this has stirred in my sissy imagination.

Hi!!!
I have been very impressed with my slave and with his obedience towards my sister. Even though she is  19 and he is 22, he recognizes that she is developmentally superior to him. He easily accepted his place and seems happy to do what she says!
I love to tell her to wear a certain thong and make him wear the same one. He is always so embarrassed to be wearing the same thong as a teenager! 
Recently she has been giving him homework for the next time she babysits. Last week it was to write lines and this week is to write an essay about why she is superior to him. It’s adorable to see how serious he takes the homework. Anything to crush the male ego!
Jessie
Pages: 1 2