Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: I try my best to look very babyish
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hope you think I look cute and adorable and so very babyish.
My goodness! That's such a big bulky nappy you've been put into, Baby Phillip!

Very babyish!
(08-05-2016, 07:42 AM)Ali Wrote: [ -> ]My goodness! That's such a big bulky nappy you've been put into, Baby Phillip!

Very babyish!

Dear Ali,

thank you for your comment, it's so good to be told that I look babyish. Will add more pictures later.

Baby Phillip
Wow you must be a big wetter if you have to wear a diaper that thick! Can you walk with that? Do you have to wear a diaper during the day too?
Very babyish indeed very big nappy it must be difficult to waddle
(08-05-2016, 12:35 PM)diaperedByDesign Wrote: [ -> ]Wow you must be a big wetter if you have to wear a diaper that thick! Can you walk with that? Do you have to wear a diaper during the day too?
 Thank you for your comment, yes I am a big wetter, I love wetting my nappies. I can walk, more of a waddle really, it all goes in making me feel so very babyish. I wear from early evening to late morning depending upon what I have planned.

(08-05-2016, 03:47 PM)Jaqueline Wrote: [ -> ]Very babyish indeed very big nappy it must be difficult to waddle

Hi Jaqueline, thank you for your comment, it is always good to be told that I look very babyish. I so love all that thickness between my legs and the feel of my plastic baby pants, nothing is better.
I love those clear plastic pants. They're so practical, aren't they?

Do you have any other types of baby pants? I have some really frilly ones which make me feel extremely babyish.
(08-05-2016, 08:26 PM)Ali Wrote: [ -> ]I love those clear plastic pants. They're so practical, aren't they?

Do you have any other types of baby pants? I have some really frilly ones which make me feel extremely babyish.

At the moment they are my favourite plastic baby pants, they have a rubbery feel to them and do make a rustling sound as I move about, the sound I associate with being a babyish sound. I do have lot's of other types of plastic baby pants, but they do not compare to these. They are from pvc-u-like and are called diaper lover pants, 250m thickness and a very large size to make them so roomy over all my nappies. I so love running my hands over them, they are my favourite item of baby clothing.
I can see why you love those baby pants so much. I love big baby knickers over a very bulky nappy too.

My favourites are a pair of pink gingham covered baby knickers. They've got tight elastic round the legs and waist, and rows of white frilly lace across my bottom. They're exquisitely babyish and girly.
I'm only allowed transparent plastic panties Sad Even if I have to wear them without a diaper. That tradition was started by my old Diaperdom who first trained me as a diaperboy. It makes it easy to check on me, but it also symbolises that as a diaperboy I don't have any privacy in my pants. They're not there to grant me modesty, or to be comfy...but simply to contain my accidents.
Pages: 1 2 3