Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: More Favorite Drawings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[attachment=1525]
[attachment=1524]
[attachment=1523]

This sort of thing is my biggest nightmare, as a bed-wetter. When young women discover young men to be bed-wetters, and go overboard babying them until they are reduced to tears. Sometimes to the point where the shamed victim can't help but lose control in his diapers! Curtus was great at depicting this in detail.
When I was growing up in the 1950s/1960s, most all night wetters still wore diapers and rubber pants to keep their beds dry.
And, of course, some girls truly enjoyed teasing the meeker boys! Angry
I always found it terribly humiliating being seen by other children when I had been put back into a nappy and baby knickers, but it was always far worse with girls. When another boy saw me in nappies he’d usually be pretty quiet about it. But girls always seemed to want to inspect my knickers, and play mother and baby games.
(03-10-2018, 01:37 AM)BabyWawwy Wrote: [ -> ]This sort of thing is my biggest nightmare, as a bed-wetter. When young women discover young men to be bed-wetters, and go overboard babying them until they are reduced to tears. Sometimes to the point where the shamed victim can't help but lose control in his diapers! Curtus was great at depicting this in detail.
When I was growing up in the 1950s/1960s, most all night wetters still wore diapers and rubber pants to keep their beds dry.
And, of course, some girls truly enjoyed teasing the meeker boys! Angry

I thought this image would be very shaming if it was real . Especially the enemas .
I wonder what those poor boys have done to deserve such excruciatingly humiliating punishment.

It’s not like they’ve just been put back into nappies. There are some wicked looking butt plugs, dildos and paddles on the shelf there too.
I think it would just be a progression in breaking their will and maintaining their sissy baby humiliation .
(03-10-2018, 07:06 AM)Ali Wrote: [ -> ]I always found it terribly humiliating being seen by other children when I had been put back into a nappy and baby knickers, but it was always far worse with girls. When another boy saw me in nappies he’d usually be pretty quiet about it. But girls always seemed to want to inspect my knickers, and play mother and baby games.
Bill, I like that drawing of the big baby on the changing table, monitored by the nurse.
I have received enemas, for health reasons, and thankfully, reached the potty in time! Once the water was inside my bottom, it stayed for a long while. But suddenly, I felt like I was about to burst.
I've never released an enema in my diapers/plastic pants, though,
Another nightmare is having a home health aide administer one to me, then bundle me up with lots of padding and secure rubber pants. She insists it is for my own good to get cleaned out. But she also insists I stay in my special pants until it is all over. I'm sorting through my baseball cards when it starts. I jump up and ask the aide to let me sit on the potty, but instead, she says, "I like to watch little boys poop in their pants."
And that's just what I do! One huge gushing burst fills the seat of my diapers. Warm and gooey all over my vaseline-covered behind! I helplessly potty in my diapers like a toddler who couldn't reach his trainer in time!

(03-10-2018, 07:06 AM)Ali Wrote: [ -> ]I always found it terribly humiliating being seen by other children when I had been put back into a nappy and baby knickers, but it was always far worse with girls. When another boy saw me in nappies he’d usually be pretty quiet about it. But girls always seemed to want to inspect my knickers, and play mother and baby games.
I can well imagine this. Certainly, another boy would feel embarrassed for you, or even fear being in that state. Whereas the girls would be much more maternal. Viewing you as an over-sized, live doll, perhaps.
Were you embarrassed when the girls played Mommy, and you were the baby?
(03-16-2018, 02:42 AM)BabyWawwy Wrote: [ -> ]Bill, I like that drawing of the big baby on the changing table, monitored by the nurse.
I have received enemas, for health reasons, and thankfully, reached the potty in time! Once the water was inside my bottom, it stayed for a long while. But suddenly, I felt like I was about to burst.
I've never released an enema in my diapers/plastic pants, though,
Another nightmare is having a home health aide administer one to me, then bundle me up with lots of padding and secure rubber pants. She insists it is for my own good to get cleaned out. But she also insists I stay in my special pants until it is all over. I'm sorting through my baseball cards when it starts. I jump up and ask the aide to let me sit on the potty, but instead, she says, "I like to watch little boys poop in their pants."
And that's just what I do! One huge gushing burst fills the seat of my diapers. Warm and gooey all over my vaseline-covered behind! I helplessly potty in my diapers like a toddler who couldn't reach his trainer in time!

I can well imagine this. Certainly, another boy would feel embarrassed for you, or even fear being in that state. Whereas the girls would be much more maternal. Viewing you as an over-sized, live doll, perhaps.
Were you embarrassed when the girls played Mommy, and you were the baby?
I had an enema every morning for years and emptied into a bed pan in front of anyone who happened to be there . Having your bottom wiped while someone holds up your legs and then being given your med suppositories was a terrible humiliation at first . After while it just became routine though . To a stranger watching it must have looked terribly humiliating for me all the time .
I found it terribly embarrassing having to play Mummy and baby games with my sister and her friends.

It was impossible to argue that I shouldn’t be the baby, though. Even though I was older than them, it was me who had the nappy and baby knickers on. I had to play along with all their dress up games, and although they didn’t actually change my nappy for me, they did watch on while my mother did.
[attachment=1540]
Before I discovered Curtus, I saw this particular illustration, and I was amazed. This was one of the first bed-wetter drawings I saw. I had no idea anyone had produced something like this.
I can easily imagine the conversation.
"Is your brother a bed-wetter?"
"Yes. Mom still keeps him in night diapers and rubber pants."
"SOB! SOB! Please make them go away, Mommy! SOB!"
The unspeakable shame of being discovered a bed-wetter in rubber pants!
Pages: 1 2