Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: reins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I always find being put into reins for the day very very shaming.
I've never had to wear reins, per se, but my mother was a great believer in child harnesses.  I had them at different times in my youth, back in the 1950s.  Just when I thought I'd finally outgrown one, something would happen and I'd find myself getting a brand new one.  I spent a whole lot of time, especially in the summer, harnessed to the clothesline pole in the back yard.  I'd always be diapered for that, too.  It was humiliating, as well as making me feel so helpless.
I haven't been in reins yet, but I had a Dom that would collar and leash me sometimes. My current girlfriend doesn't think a collar is very appropriate for a little boy, but she does like the idea of using toddler and diaper harnesses on me, and then attaching reins as well *blush when we get together.

I don't know what to think of it, but one of my rules is that she can restrain me when and how she sees fit.
(08-04-2016, 10:44 AM)diaperedByDesign Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't been in reins yet, but I had a Dom that would collar and leash me sometimes. My current girlfriend doesn't think a collar is very appropriate for a little boy, but she does like the idea of using toddler and diaper harnesses on me, and then attaching reins as well *blush when we get together.

I don't know what to think of it, but one of my rules is that she can restrain me when and how she sees fit.
get in touch baby i will gladly make her a set fit for a sissy  that she can lock onto you with walking reins
Hi Miss Rachael,

That's a good idea, I think *blush. I've learned that what she wants tends to happen. Do you have any pictures of reins you've made? I'd love to see )and show her) some examples.
I think constraints like toddler harnesses are a great way of reinforcing the feeling of helplessness for sissy babies.

Nappies and baby knickers always made me feel thoroughly ashamed, but when Mummy put the reins on me, with the big leather piece over my chest, I knew I was going to be taken outside and the humiliation increased ten fold.
(08-01-2016, 08:18 PM)mikki Wrote: [ -> ]I've never had to wear reins, per se, but my mother was a great believer in child harnesses.  I had them at different times in my youth, back in the 1950s.  Just when I thought I'd finally outgrown one, something would happen and I'd find myself getting a brand new one.  I spent a whole lot of time, especially in the summer, harnessed to the clothesline pole in the back yard.  I'd always be diapered for that, too.  It was humiliating, as well as making me feel so helpless.

Makes for an interesting picture - a clothes line between two "T" poles and the thether line attached so one would have access to a run between the poles.
The harness fasten at the back out of reach with just enough spacing that one would be able to run; sit or stand only. With one's very own personal porta potty always
available anywhere along the length of the run what more could one want except for some liquid refreshment to prime the internal (pump) workings. A small
back pack with a hose and pacifier could keep the system well lubricated for the spell. Wearing mittens to prevent undoing the harnessed parts - further supervision
would not be a priority.
Are we all really comfortable now ? You take care don't get into any trouble while I tend to other things !
I usually wear baby reins when I am in my baby clothes as Mummy (my wife) likes to lead me around the room on my hands and knees as I am not allowed to walk or stand up when in my baby mode. I have several very pretty sets of reins that have been especially made for me.

I do not think one can be a real baby unless one is wearing reins (except when Mummy puts me down for the night in my cot in the fully equipped nursery).

Love

Wendy Jane

XXX
Reins are another very visible display of submission.

Being put into nappies and baby knickers shows everyone that you have surrendered control of some of your most intimate functions. Being put into a frilly dress or onesie over your nappies shows you've surrendered your masculinity. And being put into reins shows you've even surrendered control of your movement.

Mummy is in complete control.
(10-10-2016, 06:52 AM)Ali Wrote: [ -> ]Reins are another very visible display of submission.

Being put into nappies and baby knickers shows everyone that you have surrendered control of some of your most intimate functions. Being put into a frilly dress or onesie over your nappies shows you've surrendered your masculinity. And being put into reins shows you've even surrendered control of your movement.

Mummy is in complete control.

Ali,

I agree. When Mummy puts me in reins she has complete control. Sometimes she secures me in my playpen by locking my baby reins to the bars so it is impossible to escape if I am to be seen by a visitor. It is terribly humiliating.

Wendy Jane
Pages: 1 2 3