Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: Dealing with Male Privilege
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
The ultimate male privilege is allowing him to wear pants. His ego is the biggest problem that needs to be dealt with, when a man wears pants he thinks he is in control and women are there to serve him.  A feminized males kept in skirts and dresses never thinks like this, he knows his place and that women are the ones in charge.

The time has come to take away the ultimate male privilege, from now on only women should be allowed to wear pants – he belong in skirts on his knees ready to serve us.

Radical Feminist
No argument here! I am enthused when I see women taking their proper place and feminizing the males in their lives. Women taking control and being strong and independent is the new reality that must happen.
The fact that You refer to the wearing of pants as a "privilege" and not a "right" is all-telling here, Miss Chris. I believe a privilege is granted to someone by higher authority (in my case Women) and that privilege can be taken away whenever that higher authority deems appropriate, Ma'am. If a male uses his pants as a license to act macho, disrespectful, rude, crass, overly masculine or obnoxious, then certainly the privilege of wearing those pants should be removed! And I respectfully concur that ideally the privilege of wearing pants should be permanently removed from all males.

The privilege of wearing men's underwear was taken from me many, many years ago, and it hasn't killed me, and I know that I am a much better person for it. I venture out each day knowing I am wearing panties, bra and women's socks or pantyhose under my clothes, and this is a constant reminder of my place of submission in the world.

I know quite well that I am NOT in control, and Women do not exist to serve me...I exist to serve Them...my natural Superiors...and Yes Ma'am...I do belong on my knees demonstrating my respect and adoration for Womanhood.

Humbly,

sissy jamieanne
(07-31-2016, 12:43 PM)sissyjamieanne Wrote: [ -> ]The fact that You refer to the wearing of pants as a "privilege" and not a "right" is all-telling here, Miss Chris.  I believe a privilege is granted to someone by higher authority (in my case Women) and that privilege can be taken away whenever that higher authority deems appropriate, Ma'am.  If a male uses his pants as a license to act macho, disrespectful, rude, crass, overly masculine or obnoxious, then certainly the privilege of wearing those pants should  be removed!  And  I respectfully concur that ideally the privilege of wearing pants should be permanently removed from all males.

The privilege of wearing men's underwear was taken from me many, many years ago, and it hasn't killed me, and I know that I am a much better person for it.  I venture out each day knowing I am wearing panties, bra and women's socks or pantyhose under my clothes, and this is a constant reminder of my place of submission in the world.

I know quite well that I am NOT in control, and Women do not exist to serve me...I exist to serve Them...my natural Superiors...and Yes Ma'am...I do belong on my knees demonstrating my respect and adoration for Womanhood.

Humbly,

sissy jamieanne
Very nicely put, you can tell you are a properly trained sissy. Yes the female master may permit the sissy to wear pants but only like in your case when he has on proper feminine garments. Panties are quite a masculine attitude killer.
I think a big part of the problem is that although boys and girls are basically dressed the same as babies - with their nappies and baby knickers usually on display - once they grow out of nappies the boys have their underwear hidden by shorts or trousers, whereas girls continue to run the risk of having their most intimate garments revealed under their skirts and dresses. Surely this must contribute to the feeling of superiority boys mistakenly feel?

If girls wore trousers or shorts and boys wore dresses or skirts, with pretty panties on underneath, I'm sure this would go a long way towards redressing the balance.
(08-06-2016, 10:04 PM)Ali Wrote: [ -> ]I think a big part of the problem is that although boys and girls are basically dressed the same as babies - with their nappies and baby knickers usually on display - once they grow out of nappies the boys have their underwear hidden by shorts or trousers, whereas girls continue to run the risk of having their most intimate garments revealed under their skirts and dresses. Surely this must contribute to the feeling of superiority boys mistakenly feel?

If girls wore trousers or shorts and boys wore dresses or skirts, with pretty panties on underneath, I'm sure this would go a long way towards redressing the balance.

It certainly would. Some of the moms I help have done this. Dressing their daughters or nieces like boys in baseball caps, jeans and sports jersey, a few of the girls even have crew cuts given to them. The moms then dress their little prissy princesses up in ultra frilly frocks w/ lots of petticoats and rumba panties. The "boys" are then made to serve the girls, curtsy to them and play with their dolls while the girls play sports or video games. Witness this in RL is quite a rewarding experience, visiting the local mall and parks is quite fun too.
(07-30-2016, 03:33 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: [ -> ]The ultimate male privilege is allowing him to wear pants. His ego is the biggest problem that needs to be dealt with, when a man wears pants he thinks he is in control and women are there to serve him.  A feminized males kept in skirts and dresses never thinks like this, he knows his place and that women are the ones in charge.

The time has come to take away the ultimate male privilege, from now on only women should be allowed to wear pants – he belong in skirts on his knees ready to serve us.

Radical Feminist

My privilage is serving a woman or women as well as possible, as feminized and as sissy as possible. Thank you for this privilsge.
(08-07-2016, 05:24 PM)Sissycindylynn Wrote: [ -> ][quote pid='877' dateline='1469892805']

My privilage is serving a woman or women as well as possible, as feminized and as sissy as possible. Thank you for this privilsge.

Very well stated Sissycindylynn!  Serving our Superiors is indeed a privilege...and each day (at least once), I'm permitted the privilege of kneeling before my Wife and kissing Her feet or shoes and thanking Her for the privilege and honor of serving Her!    This is the only privilege I need!

sissy jamieanne

[/quote]
Last year I angered a strong woman who was a neighbour of mine when I laughed and made fun of her when her zip had broken on her trousers in our local shop. The following day there was a knock at my door, and when I answered it she pushed past me, closed the front door behind her and dragged me into the living room. She then took out of her handbag a very large pair of granny knickers. She forced me to remove my trousers and underpants (which I did through a mixture of shock and fear), and told me to put the knickers on. She then took at least a dozen pictures of me in the knickers (I have attached a few not showing my face below). Finally she produced a large black bin bag and went to my bedroom and collected up every pair of trousers and underpants I owned and put them in the bag. She left with the bag of my trousers and underpants leaving me to order more online, which meant I was wearing just the knickers below for 5 days until they arrived. She also posted some of the humiliating photos on her Twitter account, which has now thankfully been deleted, not her choice I am guessing. 

I will try not to treat women like that next time.
(05-02-2017, 08:12 PM)Naughty Y Fronts Wrote: [ -> ]Last year I angered a strong woman who was a neighbour of mine when I laughed and made fun of her when her zip had broken on her trousers in our local shop. The following day there was a knock at my door, and when I answered it she pushed past me, closed the front door behind her and dragged me into the living room. She then took out of her handbag a very large pair of granny knickers. She forced me to remove my trousers and underpants (which I did through a mixture of shock and fear), and told me to put the knickers on. She then took at least a dozen pictures of me in the knickers (I have attached a few not showing my face below). Finally she produced a large black bin bag and went to my bedroom and collected up every pair of trousers and underpants I owned and put them in the bag. She left with the bag of my trousers and underpants leaving me to order more online, which meant I was wearing just the knickers below for 5 days until they arrived. She also posted some of the humiliating photos on her Twitter account, which has now thankfully been deleted, not her choice I am guessing. 

I will try not to treat women like that next time.

It would seem you learned a valuable lesson regarding disrespect to Superiors!  This could have been a great opportunity to make it up to her by volunteering to clean and perform household chores for her to demonstrate your remorse and submission!
Pages: 1 2 3