Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: Confession of a cuckold
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I sit in the living room, my cb6000 , locked in place, wearing pink nylon full cut briefs, under my cotton house dress. My wife Gina, in her black short sexy cocktail dress is getting ready to leave and meet her date. I smell her perfume, as she walks over to say goodnight to me.  tony, you be a good girl, the childguards are on the computer, the child gards on on the cable tv, so you can't watch or look at anything naughty. She kisses my forehead. I will be home , giggling late, tomorrow, I will text you that I'm ok. I will be out with Frank. If there is a problem, call my Mom or sister, they have emergency keys to your, she taps my crouch hitting the hard plastic of the cb6000, your lock. Gina leves closing the door behind her.
      Tears start filling my eyes and running down my face. Shes going to be sexually satisfied by another man. I can't do it for her. She has told me time and again that there are 3 year old boys with bigger penises then mine, She tells me that I'm too fast on the triger, no self control she sas. I sob and cry. I shold be glad she keeps me I guess. When she decided to date, she told me , she didn't blame me if I filed for divorce, but she was going to dated, that is the way it will be she said. I could say and live in the house. But she wasn't going to do with out sex. She told me she was tired of my using my finger on her, she said I just don't understand how to use my toung the right way. She said I leave her wanting sex, I give her no fullfillment. She put me in the cb6000,#and the panties telling me I was not a man. The thing is I'm not a man. A man would have left, would have divorced, would have made a new life. I didn't , I accepted her terms. She is the bread winner. I cry , when the tears dry up , I watch tv. 
       Shes out with a man that she dates on a steady bases. Hes much older then her. She sas he has a 9 inch penis that is thick. He can go 3 times and after a little rest a 4th time. He gets her dripping wet long before getting her to his bed.
        I wish it was me, I cry again, I wish it was me. But it's not. I was never allowed to meet any of her lovers. Never allowed to be part of her sex life. It's been years since I have seen her naked body. It's been years since she moved me into a guest room. I do have a job. I cook , clean, do the laundry at our house. I do the same at her mothers house and her sister and brother in laws home. I also go the gardening, clean the pool. But most important , I help her prepare for a date. I shave her legs, her underams. I do her fingernails. I drive her to the hair solon. I make sure there are flowers on the table when ever she has a date. I lay out her lbra and panties stockings garter belt if she wears one, dress. I 'm not allowed to see her in her undies, but from laying them out I know how sexy she must look. I cry it's not me. That I'm not man enough to take her push her down on the bed strip her and liver her. Thinking about it gets me excited , I start to harden in the cb6000s, it hurts, I snap back to reality, and cry that its not me.
      But there is a reward. When she comes home, if he satisfies her, if she had powerfull orgasums, she will come home. We will go to me room. I will take off the house dress , take off the panties, Gina will unlock the cb6000s . She will started describing her date. What he did to her, how he took her bra off, kissed her nipples. She will describe in detail how he licked her clitty. How she grabbed his cock and guided it to her vagina. Hiw the big thing slid in so easy because of her excitment. In one thrust it was deep inside her streaching her . As she telks me this, I'm allowed to jerk off. She sees I'm ready. She telkes me how he would tense and pulse inside of her, and then she feels the jets of cum shoting inside. Hes so big there is no room inside for all his cum, and it leaks out as he shots in. I close my eyes as she tells me this. I immagine I'm her. She is so descriptive I feel the cock, I feel her excitment , I'm her , I become her. I cum, it's piwer full. I shake.
      Then she allows me to shower, locks the cb6000 s back in place . I have to thank her. Then she goes to her room to undress and go to bed. I'm so glad he satisfied her. Had he not , and sometimes he doesn't she still tells me in detail about her date, but does not unlock me. If she doesn't get satisfied, either do I that's the rule. So I pray he does satisfy her I pray. 
      After I cum, and she goes to her room, I cry again, I cry its not me. I cry because I'm not a man. But I'm thankful she has a man.
You story is wonderful, and you are very lucky to be allowed to serve a woman who knows what she wants, makes it happen. She was powerful enough to completely put you in your place, a place most every sissy here would gladly give up a lot to be in your place.

Crying is what sissies like us do, when I have cried I have thought of it as teas of submission and eventually, tears of joy for her stepping up to enjoy her life.

No we are not men, we never were, even if we lied to ourselves. We do not have true penises, we do not qualify as men. We do not deserve to be thought of as men nor should we think of yourselves as men. The attraction between women and men is not something we can fully understand nor be a part of. The rules of how a man is treated, thought of or respected simply do not apply or for that matter, how a woman is treated thought of or respected simply do not apply to us. The best we can do is surrender and support as an extension of what she wants.
(05-22-2018, 05:22 PM)Sissycindylynn Wrote: [ -> ]You story is wonderful, and you are very lucky to be allowed to serve a woman who knows what she wants, makes it happen. She was powerful enough to completely put you in your place, a place most every sissy here would gladly give up a lot to be in your place.

Crying is what sissies like us do, when I have cried I have thought of it as teas of submission and eventually, tears of joy for her stepping up to enjoy her life.

No we are not men, we never were, even if we lied to ourselves.  We do not have true penises, we do not qualify as men. We do not deserve to be thought of as men nor should we think of yourselves as men. The attraction between women and men is not something we can fully understand nor be a part of. The rules of how a man is treated, thought of or respected simply do not apply or for that matter, how a woman is treated thought of or respected simply do not apply to us. The best we can do is surrender and support as an extension of what she wants.

Sissycindylynn,

Your emphasis on the reality that we are not men is well stated here...modern thinking clearly accepts that there are many more than 2 genders...it's not as black and white as male/female!  I know I am a sissy...that is not male and it is not female...it is sissy...and I accept my place and indeed even embrace it.  I wouldn't want to be anything but a sissy!

Yours,

jamieanne
sissy jamieanne,
Very well stated. As a sissy it's our place to remember who we are, we were never true men. We've always have been sissies and as a sissy, it's our duty to support the women in our lives and strive to serve and become the support she deserves, and become more effeminate and obedient in service to her, fulfilling our roles to her ultimate satisfaction.
And true sissy here who is pretending they were once a true man is deluding themselves.
From what I've seen, I most any determined woman can truly transform most any so called man into being a sissy.
True manhood is a lie, an illusion.
I embrace my sissy-hood.
The future is female.
sissy cindy lynn
This is so true.  i have never been in my Wife.  The first time She undressed me and saw how small i was, She said you can lick me to orgasm and I will jerk you off, but you will never be allowed inside me, that little thing is not worth it.  Neither of us will feel anything.

She did tell me She loved me but that She needed a real man to be inside Her.  She also said that with an appendage that small i should become a sissy servant.

i love being Her servant and at Her beck and call, i also love that She has found during the course of marriage several well endowed men to take care of Her in the way She deserves.

i don't cry but i do wish that i could take care of Her in a way that only other men can.
Such similar lifestyles of cuckoldery, but for me I am the housewife in every way to accommodate my being a sissy, and so inadequate for her sexually she too needs her pleasures..I too know I am too inadequate to satisfy her, and since she found out I liked to dress up she can no longer accept me as a man.she goes on business trips with one of her business partners, and this has been going on for over twelve years now He is married, and for them both it is a simple affair.when I first realised what was happenning I was really upset and a little angry too, but there was nothing I could do about it.I felt very threatened and insecure thinking she would either throw me out or leave me, but as time has gone on I have grown to accept that she is getting those essential needs for a woman that I am unable to provide
One of the hardest things for us as sissies is to overcome societial programming and to completely accept ourselves and our proper place in our love and support for the women we serve.

It is only through surrender and full sissy self-acceptance that we can achieve a harmony within our relationship with women and those women seek out to fulfill their needs, just as they should.

It's almost like we are little girly princesses living with a fully grown woman or mommy who has every right to enjoy her life, dates and a full and fulfilling sex life.

I've also been cucked, I well know all the emotions we go through when that happens, anger, fear, nervous stomach,fear of loss, vuneranility, helplessness, and exposure , and realization of our new and forever place in her life.
But once we accept our place and the new order of things, we can get back to doing our duties and take delight in our sissy status once again.

I have admitted I am a sissy,  not ever a man, nor a grown woman, so not someone she needs for companionship or sexual intimacy.  This also frees her up from guilt and to enjoy her rightful place as female leader, just as it should and must be.
Well stated sissy!
Thank you Ma'am .
(02-08-2018, 03:00 PM)TonyF Wrote: [ -> ]I sit in the living room, my cb6000 , locked in place, wearing pink nylon full cut briefs, under my cotton house dress. My wife Gina, in her black short sexy cocktail dress is getting ready to leave and meet her date. I smell her perfume, as she walks over to say goodnight to me.  tony, you be a good girl, the childguards are on the computer, the child gards on on the cable tv, so you can't watch or look at anything naughty. She kisses my forehead. I will be home , giggling late, tomorrow, I will text you that I'm ok. I will be out with Frank. If there is a problem, call my Mom or sister, they have emergency keys to your, she taps my crouch hitting the hard plastic of the cb6000, your lock. Gina leves closing the door behind her.
      Tears start filling my eyes and running down my face. Shes going to be sexually satisfied by another man. I can't do it for her. She has told me time and again that there are 3 year old boys with bigger penises then mine, She tells me that I'm too fast on the triger, no self control she sas. I sob and cry. I shold be glad she keeps me I guess. When she decided to date, she told me , she didn't blame me if I filed for divorce, but she was going to dated, that is the way it will be she said. I could say and live in the house. But she wasn't going to do with out sex. She told me she was tired of my using my finger on her, she said I just don't understand how to use my toung the right way. She said I leave her wanting sex, I give her no fullfillment. She put me in the cb6000,#and the panties telling me I was not a man. The thing is I'm not a man. A man would have left, would have divorced, would have made a new life. I didn't , I accepted her terms. She is the bread winner. I cry , when the tears dry up , I watch tv. 
       Shes out with a man that she dates on a steady bases. Hes much older then her. She sas he has a 9 inch penis that is thick. He can go 3 times and after a little rest a 4th time. He gets her dripping wet long before getting her to his bed.
        I wish it was me, I cry again, I wish it was me. But it's not. I was never allowed to meet any of her lovers. Never allowed to be part of her sex life. It's been years since I have seen her naked body. It's been years since she moved me into a guest room. I do have a job. I cook , clean, do the laundry at our house. I do the same at her mothers house and her sister and brother in laws home. I also go the gardening, clean the pool. But most important , I help her prepare for a date. I shave her legs, her underams. I do her fingernails. I drive her to the hair solon. I make sure there are flowers on the table when ever she has a date. I lay out her lbra and panties stockings garter belt if she wears one, dress. I 'm not allowed to see her in her undies, but from laying them out I know how sexy she must look. I cry it's not me. That I'm not man enough to take her push her down on the bed strip her and liver her. Thinking about it gets me excited , I start to harden in the cb6000s, it hurts, I snap back to reality, and cry that its not me.
      But there is a reward. When she comes home, if he satisfies her, if she had powerfull orgasums, she will come home. We will go to me room. I will take off the house dress , take off the panties, Gina will unlock the cb6000s . She will started describing her date. What he did to her, how he took her bra off, kissed her nipples. She will describe in detail how he licked her clitty. How she grabbed his cock and guided it to her vagina. Hiw the big thing slid in so easy because of her excitment. In one thrust it was deep inside her streaching her . As she telks me this, I'm allowed to jerk off. She sees I'm ready. She telkes me how he would tense and pulse inside of her, and then she feels the jets of cum shoting inside. Hes so big there is no room inside for all his cum, and it leaks out as he shots in. I close my eyes as she tells me this. I immagine I'm her. She is so descriptive I feel the cock, I feel her excitment , I'm her , I become her. I cum, it's piwer full. I shake.
      Then she allows me to shower, locks the cb6000 s back in place . I have to thank her. Then she goes to her room to undress and go to bed. I'm so glad he satisfied her. Had he not , and sometimes he doesn't she still tells me in detail about her date, but does not unlock me. If she doesn't get satisfied, either do I that's the rule. So I pray he does satisfy her I pray. 
      After I cum, and she goes to her room, I cry again, I cry its not me. I cry because I'm not a man. But I'm thankful she has a man.
Your wife Gina seems to be a woman who knows what she wants and how to ensure she gets it. There are women out there like that. I know, I was definitely with one. I once confided in a g/f how my previous g/f had me eat my own cum and then wanted to see me consume another man's cum. She wanted me to be her sissy cuckold. I told her, she almost convinced me, but I just couldn't do it. Hearing this confession, my new g/f just smiled and said my former g/f, "Just didn't go about it the right way." But, didn't explain further. 

A few weeks later, my g/f said she wanted to try something a little different. She had me dress in a baby doll nightie and panties and did my hair and makeup. She then proceeded to take me to the spare bedroom and lie on the bed. She then tied my hands to the bed and left. My mind was racing. She then returned and placed a baby monitor next to the bed, turned it on, and left again. I had no idea what was going on. I then heard the door bell and the front door open and close in the distance. Next I heard a man's voice and her voice through the baby monitor. I could hear kissing and muffled talk. A few minutes later, I could hear them having sex with lots of moaning. This went on for what seemed like an eternity. I couldn't help but listen and couldn't help get excited. Soon there was silence, then some muffled talk, then the front door opening and closing again. Next, I heard the clicking of her high heels on the wood floor as she approached the bedroom door. My heart was racing. She opened the door with a wide satisfied smile. Her smile got bigger when she saw the lump in my panties.

She got on the bed and inched up to my face. I could smell the sex. She positioned herself above my mouth and told me, very sternly, to open wide. I knew I had no choice as she always got her way. I opened my mouth and then felt the cum drip into my mouth. "Well," she said. "It looks like I know how to go about it the right way. Isn't that right, my pretty little sissy cuckie!" Thus began my initiation of being her sissy cuckold.
Pages: 1 2