Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: Confession of a cuckold
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
That must have been a defining (if unconventional) moment in your relationship. She obviously took some time to consider her next move after your revelation. 

You discuss it quite openly now but one can only imagine the emotions you must have been experiencing at the time.
(10-18-2020, 09:00 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: [ -> ]That must have been a defining (if unconventional) moment in your relationship. She obviously took some time to consider her next move after your revelation. 

You discuss it quite openly now but one can only imagine the emotions you must have been experiencing at the time.

Yes, it was a defining moment in that sense. Sort of crossing a line into another level of submission. I knew at the time that I was crossing a line. 

Prior to it happening, I suspected she was going to push the envelope with me after my revelation. I suspected she took it as a challenge and knew I would be confronted with a decision at some point. She was very smart and manipulative. Being tied up, certainly gave her the upper hand over me and added to my feeling of being helpless to resist. Hearing her enjoying having sex with the man had an effect on me. I never had heard her like that. I felt inadequate but excited by the humiliation, and then chose not to resist. I just accepted she was right.
What a wonderful mistress you found.  She knew your confession was actually you giving her permission.  Your admission of your inadeqacy.. She instantly knew what you wanted and needed and i am sure it lead to a very satisfying and stronger relationship for both of you.  
Were you ever allowed to enter her again?  Tell us more about the evolution of your relationship!
Pages: 1 2