Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: Most humiliating nappy change
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What was your most humiliating nappy change?

I was reminded of one of mine today when I saw a mother changing her baby in the back of her car. My mother did that to me a couple of times - but I was twelve at the time. 

She'd put me back into nappies as a punishment, and then kept me in them while we went shopping. After a while I really needed a wee, but she told me to use my nappy. I held on as long as I could but in the end I had no choice. 

I then had to walk around in my soggy nappy. 

When we got back to the car I thought we'd go home and she'd change my nappy then. But instead she made me lie down in the back. Then she pulled down my trousers and plastic pants, revealing my wet nappy. She unpinned it and put it in a nappy sack before putting a clean one under my bottom and securing it in place. Then she pulled up my pants and trousers. 

I was praying no-one would see me having my nappy changed so publicly. I did see one lady walk past and look over, but she kind of smiled and looked quickly away. 

It made me feel so babyish, so humiliated.
(07-23-2016, 10:23 PM)Ali Wrote: [ -> ]What was your most humiliating nappy change?

I was reminded of one of mine today when I saw a mother changing her baby in the back of her car. My mother did that to me a couple of times - but I was twelve at the time. 

She'd put me back into nappies as a punishment, and then kept me in them while we went shopping. After a while I really needed a wee, but she told me to use my nappy. I held on as long as I could but in the end I had no choice. 

When we got back to the car I thought we'd go home and she'd change my nappy then. But instead she made me lie down in the back. Then she pulled down my trousers and plastic pants, revealing my wet nappy. She unpinned it and put it in a nappy sack before putting a clean one under my bottom and securing it in place. Then she pulled up my pants and trousers. 

I was praying no-one would see me having my nappy changed so publicly. I did see one lady walk past and look over, but she kind of smiled and looked quickly away. 

I remember having my diapers changed this way when I was in them. The oldest I was when it happened to me was when I was eight and having toileting trouble and Mom changed me while out and about in the car. To me, that wasn't as bad as when I was five and I was not just in diapers, but also in one of my sister's old dresses to make changes easier. We had gone grocery shopping and she changed me in the bathroom of the store.

Again, another lady walked by, this one commented about a girl my age being big to still be in diapers. My mother just answered, "Yes, he is." When this lady realized I was a boy, she suggested that mom should also consider spanking to help me get myself out of diapers.
(07-25-2016, 05:56 PM)Richardto Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-23-2016, 10:23 PM)Ali Wrote: [ -> ]What was your most humiliating nappy change?

I remember having my diapers changed this way when I was in them. The oldest I was when it happened to me was when I was eight and having toileting trouble and Mom changed me while out and about in the car. To me, that wasn't as bad as when I was five and I was not just in diapers, but also in one of my sister's old dresses to make changes easier. We had gone grocery shopping and she changed me in the bathroom of the store.

Again, another lady walked by, this one commented about a girl my age being big to still be in diapers. My mother just answered, "Yes, he is." When this lady realized I was a boy, she suggested that mom should also consider spanking to help me get myself out of diapers.

Amazing, isn't it? Casual strangers feel it's OK to butt into the parenting practices of someone they don't know.
This is the worst most humiliating crushing time i had getting a nappy change and there have been a few humiliating ones in the past . This one though broke me . I hadn't been well and hadn't been out the house for two months . Last week my aunt took me out for the day . We usually go up north to a little family hotel for dinner stopping off at a diner for a quick lunch . We had stopped at a quiet layby and my aunt changed me . No problems there . At the hotel we had just finished dinner and i had a frew bad spasms and needed my meds as the pain had started getting bad . My aunt took me into the ladies , which has a large table for changing babies and other things and is big enough to change an adult on . I was lying on it a fresh disposable under me powdered and creamed and my aunt was giving me my shot in my thigh . One woman in her twenties rushed in with her i phone thinking she would catch us humping . Shrieked with laughter and grabbed my wet nappy and waterproofs and ran out the toilet shouting to everyone that my aunt was changing the junkies nappy . My aunt had just pulled the needle out my thigh when i started fitting . When i came round i was in one of the hotel beds with my aunt the hotel owner and 4 other strangers . Two men and women in their 40s to 50s . They had helped get me up to the room and the two ladies had helped my aunt with me . The young woman and her two friends had been thrown out of the hotel and one of the men had taken her iphone and smashed it .
The upside is that we got two days full board at the hotel as compensation and the lady who owns the hotel and the two couples are now my aunts and my good friends .
I used to get strangers commenting on my nappies, Michele. You're right - people, and it's usually women -seem to think it's okay to comment. I suppose it's a maternal thing and they're trying to help.

I never had anyone suggest a spanking, but we had plenty of suggestions about types of nappy and even places to buy clothes to wear over them so they didn't show. I don't think they could have understood that often a part of my punishment was precisely to make sure my nappies DID show, to some extent.

I don't ever offer such advice, but on the rare occasions that I have seen an older child in nappies or a boy in a dress with his mother I must admit I've wondered what their story was.
I saw a boy being taken shopping by his mother this morning for nappies. He must have been about twelve.

I was in the chemist buying nappies for myself when I saw them. She was whispering, but quite loudly, if you know what I mean. I hung back far enough away to still be able to hear, but not so that they'd notice me.

He was clearly being punished. I heard his mother tell him that she'd told him he'd be put back into nappies if he was naughty again. His poor face was bright red. She made him hold the pack of nappies as they queued to pay for them.

I just know that the poor boy will have had his trousers and underpants taken down when they got home and a nappy put on. Or perhaps she didn't wait to get him home. Maybe she put him into his nappy in the boot of her car, like happened to me all those years ago.