Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: Hair - long, short or gone?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have a question for all here, Superiors and sissies.  

How do you prefer sissies to wear their hair?  

Should it be grown long and perhaps styled, with the aim of mimicking a more girly, feminine  appearance?  

Or should a sissy's hair be kept short, clippered even, as a means of highlighting there's a sissified - petticoated male about?  In other words, adding to their embarrassment and humilitation?    

Personally I love donning a wig to look a little more femme.  However, I also have a strong attraction to the feelings of embarrassment that come with donning sissy outfits while having short, clippered hair.  I have no wig to hide behind, can't pretend I'm a girl, can't escape what my appearance shouts to the world.   

Thoughts, observations?
An interesting post! My hair is kept short...there are no wigs and no chance of anyone mistaking me for a woman. To see me in my maid's uniform, it is clear that I a am a sissy...a "male" attired in the clothing of a female servant...that said, I am by no means "masculine"...I am clean shaved...nose to toes...I always wear lingerie (panties and bra at minimum) and have been well trained in "feminine/sissy deportment".
No wigs extensions extras - just simply a short feminine hair do pixie bobbed something that leaves no doubt it is FEMININE with appropriate matching eyebrow highlights !
My boy was taken to a salon dressed as a girl and was given an bowl cut. Looks both childish and sort of girlish at the same time, but also has a masculine look. many different takes when he is in public.
I prefer long hair and there's nothing more enjoyable than having my hair in curlers, in a scarf, doing my housework.
Pontiacheh, I think I would have died being dressed like that and given a bowl cut. So embarrassing. Especially so if the neckline was high and the hair closely shaved / clippered below. Such an old-fashioned, 'home' style, with no obvious 'fashionability', just a look to make the wearer feel self-conscious and silly. No doubt an effective disciplinary measure. Did you use it on your boy more than once?
My Mistress won't let me cut my hair anymore (20 cm/8" at the moment) and I love it. Also I only wear panties, no male underware allowed.
He is keeping the bowl cut until the end of summer. he clearly is not comfortable in skirts and the bowl cut in public. I recently asked him about how he feels in public and his response was "Still can't make eye contact". to me that was very telling.
As I got older my mother let/insisted on me growing my hair longer.

It looked okay when I was dressed as a boy, but when she dressed me as a girl she found it easier to make me look girly with longer hair.

When she dressed me as a baby she’d add further embarrassment by putting my hair into childish plaited bunches with big ribbons.
(01-13-2018, 11:33 AM)sissysoft Wrote: [ -> ]I have a question for all here, Superiors and sissies.  

How do you prefer sissies to wear their hair?  

Should it be grown long and perhaps styled, with the aim of mimicking a more girly, feminine  appearance?  

Or should a sissy's hair be kept short, clippered even, as a means of highlighting there's a sissified - petticoated male about?  In other words, adding to their embarrassment and humilitation?    

Personally I love donning a wig to look a little more femme.  However, I also have a strong attraction to the feelings of embarrassment that come with donning sissy outfits while having short, clippered hair.  I have no wig to hide behind, can't pretend I'm a girl, can't escape what my appearance shouts to the world.   

Thoughts, observations?
A very good question. 

As for me, Mistress has always had me keep my hair short and cut in a masculine style, to enhance my humiliation, I am required to have a moustache.
When I am dressed at home, in my maid's dresses or a cocktail dress and full, elaborate make-up, there can be no doubt that I am a feminized male.
if we are out and about, I will more often than not be in ladies slacks, side zip of course, a blouse or twinset, low heeled ladies shoes and of course stockings and a full corset. I will be wearing feminine jewellery and perfume too. Sometimes I will be in subtle make up but not often during the day.

One of Mistress' live in girlfriends decided She would like me to wear a long auburn wig at times but soon dropped the idea, once Mistress had explained that my humiliation was the point and the wig lessened that aspect of her dominance of me.

I am quite happy not to be wearing a wig as they tend to slip and get in the way. Which confession will ensure that I will soon be wearing one.
Pages: 1 2