Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: Nappies and baby knickers on the washing line
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Not content with putting you back into nappies and baby knickers, your mother makes sure the neighbours know of your punishment by hanging your washed baby things out to dry.
(01-07-2018, 04:02 PM)Ali Wrote: [ -> ]Not content with putting you back into nappies and baby knickers, your mother makes sure the neighbours know of your punishment by hanging your washed baby things out to dry.
Seeing nappies and panties on washine lines . Something you very rarely see nowadays . Reminded me of when i was a child . It was a hot sunny summer day and my aunt had taken me out on the patio to get some sun on my skin . I was lying there naked on a lounger all oilled up and watching and listening to the wash in the breeze . The district nurse had not long given me my pain shot and everything on the washing line seemed so lovely . Even my cousins pink socks seemed to come alive like pink riggly worms .
Would make a great tourist spot! If tour buses roll slowly past, pay no mind.
[attachment=1410]
(01-07-2018, 04:02 PM)Ali Wrote: [ -> ]Not content with putting you back into nappies and baby knickers, your mother makes sure the neighbours know of your punishment by hanging your washed baby things out to dry.

Also Nanny hanging rows of your red rubber bed sheets on the line to dry. To also let everone know that this is the home of a bed wetter! Mmmm that smell...

cute plastic pants
It’s something I’m always very conscious of - when I wash my baby things I usually don’t put them in the tumble drier because I prefer them to dry naturally. But then I’m always worried that someone will unexpectedly come and visit, and see my nappies, plastic pants and frillies drying in the kitchen!

I wonder if the same goes for me when I buy the "baby wipes" at me local drug store? I bet all the young ladies there know its for me.
Lately mummy noticed that a few of my baby nappies and panties have gone missing from the washing line . She set up a motion sensitive camera and caught a girl that lives three doors down stealing them . She has been babying her boyfriend with them . Mummy gave her a lot of my old stuff . Stuff that was now too small for me but still in lovely condition . Rather than have her get into trouble and to make sure that she can continue to dominate and baby him .

(12-10-2018, 02:34 PM)Ali Wrote: [ -> ]It’s something I’m always very conscious of - when I wash my baby things I usually don’t put them in the tumble drier because I prefer them to dry naturally. But then I’m always worried that someone will unexpectedly come and visit, and see my nappies, plastic pants and frillies drying in the kitchen!

Had a lady friend who called in unexpectedly to let me see her little 3 year old granddaughter who I hadn;t seen for 18 months since we split up

I was wearing a wet nappy and rubbers when she pulled up outside my house but managed to let her in and jump in the shower to avoid her seeing me.

When I came down she was quite curt with me and left very quickly which puzzled me until I went into the kichen and my baby bottle with adult teat was drying on the kichen drainer...oops !!

(01-09-2018, 08:57 AM)Bill Wrote: [ -> ]
Seeing nappies and panties on washine lines . Something you very rarely see nowadays . Reminded me of when i was a child . It was a hot sunny summer day and my aunt had taken me out on the patio to get some sun on my skin . I was lying there naked on a lounger all oilled up and watching and listening to the wash in the breeze . The district nurse had not long given me my pain shot and everything on the washing line seemed so lovely . Even my cousins pink socks seemed to come alive like pink riggly worms .
I loved seeing nappies and in particular pink baby rubbers on the washing line and fantasied about the Mummy in the house dragging me in and forcing me into them and then bottle feeding me on her knee whilst I wet my nappies in fright.

Mommy almost always made me hang my diapers out to dry on the backyard clothesline.  Almost always clad only in diapers, plastic panties and a t-shirt.  
Pages: 1 2