Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: balloons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello there, 

As my parents had me rather late my upbringing was still rather old fashioned. I did not get away with disrespect, disobedience, back talking etc. When my mom told me to do something I knew better and did as being told. In the rare occasion where I was brave enough to disobey my mother would report me to my dad who would give me a spanking. For this reason I was a rather well behaved kid. One incident that I remember is when mom took me shopping. I was 12 years old at the time. We went to a clothing store where my mom knew the owner. She bought a bunch of stuff while I was waiting for her to be done. When she paid for everything the owner handed me a helium balloon with the store logo printed on it. I thought I was too old for a balloon and politely said that I didn't want one. The store owner looked surprised and my mom reached for the ribbon and said something along the line: "Oh thank you that is so kind". My mother attached the ribbon to my wrist and told me to thank the lady for the balloon. I felt so embarrassed that I started blushing. When we left the store my mother told me that I was very rude and I'd get a spanking from dad after diner. I still remember feeling silly and scared at the same time for the rest of the walk home. When we got home I went straight to my room and removed the balloon from my wrist. At diner I was obviously nervous when mom informed my dad about my poor behavior earlier that day. My dad marched me into the living room where he taught me a lesson with his belt. I can't explain it but to this day when I am around balloons I get nervous and feel very babyish.
(01-05-2018, 04:57 PM)crissy Wrote: [ -> ]When we got home I went straight to my room and removed the balloon from my wrist. At diner I was obviously nervous when mom informed my dad about my poor behavior earlier that day. My dad marched me into the living room where he taught me a lesson with his belt. I can't explain it but to this day when I am around balloons I get nervous and feel very babyish.

Imagine if you had to keep the balloon tied to your wrist while you got your strapping or had to hold onto it in the corner. Not surprised that you feel all squirmy around balloons now.