Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: Daddies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Do any Daddies exist. The talk only seems to involve Mummies and Aunties. It would be so so humiliating to have ones nappy changed or dressed by an Uncle don't you think?
Check out Markuk's profile and posts.
(01-04-2018, 03:01 PM)antonia Wrote: [ -> ]Do any Daddies exist. The talk only seems to involve Mummies and Aunties. It would be so so humiliating to have ones nappy changed or dressed by an Uncle don't you think?
Yes Daddies exist and it is even more embarrassing to be treated as a toddler by one. Daddies tend to be stricter too.
I have never had a Daddy . I have had quite a few Uncles over the years though .
(01-23-2018, 04:16 PM)Bill Wrote: [ -> ]I have never had a Daddy . I have had quite a few Uncles over the years though .

Strict Uncles are very much similar to Daddies. Sometimes even more strict.
My uncle wasn't strict but mummy dumped him as he liked my baby botty too much .
Daddies usually come along after Mommy decides she needs a real man to satisfy her.
I don't think Daddies and Uncles are rarer really, as long as the naughty boy realizes that Daddies have additional needs that may mean the boy has to accept that his mouth and bottom holes are available for inspection at any time as well as perhaps use.

Nothing is more embarrassing for me than I'm kept locked in chastity, thick nappies, plastic pants and toddler clothes by my Daddy, especially with a very very sore and plugged bottom.
Thick nappies, plastic pants, toddler clothes, with a very very sore and plugged bottom, and then being made to kneel in front of Daddy, unzip his trousers and pull down the front of his underpants....
(08-03-2019, 12:07 PM)Ali Wrote: [ -> ]Thick nappies, plastic pants, toddler clothes, with a very very sore and plugged bottom, and then being made to kneel in front of Daddy, unzip his trousers and pull down the front of his underpants....

Something I'm getting more and more familiar with Ali...
Pages: 1 2