Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: Bottle-fed by my Sister
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone.

Just before Christmas, I was hit by a personal tragedy when my next-door neighbour passed away. (She had been ill for a while). I  think that she was either in her 80's or 90's, and I had a good neighbourly relationship with her. I would help pay bills on her behalf, do various other things , and she would kindly repay me by cooking a Sunday Meal, etc. It's fair to say that she became almost a mother-figure, or at least a kindly aunt.

I'd spent Christmas with my sister and her family up on the North Norfolk Coast. She drove me back on the Thursday, and I returned home in the late afternoon. After making my sister a cup of tea, I made the following request: "I know it seems a bit odd, but please can you bottle-feed me?" (When I was making the tea, I had filled up a baby's feeding bottle with some milk.) I explained that I was feeling the loss of my neighbour, and needed comforting. To my surprise, she obliged, and standing next to me (I was sitting in an armchair), she began to feed me.

After she stopped , I asked her to cuddle me and as she did so, she said some comforting words. I then asked for another bottle-feed, but asked to tell me that everything was going to be fine. She put the teat in my mouth and soon I was sucking away like a hungry baby. "Everything is going to be fine, Baby". She then stopped.

The whole incident did not last very long, but for me it was very comforting. I think a lot of my sister, and to me she is the best in the world. Sleepy
(01-04-2018, 02:32 PM)Sissy Leslie Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everyone.

Just before Christmas, I was hit by a personal tragedy when my next-door neighbour passed away. (She had been ill for a while). I  think that she was either in her 80's or 90's, and I had a good neighbourly relationship with her. I would help pay bills on her behalf, do various other things , and she would kindly repay me by cooking a Sunday Meal, etc. It's fair to say that she became almost a mother-figure, or at least a kindly aunt.

I'd spent Christmas with my sister and her family up on the North Norfolk Coast. She drove me back on the Thursday, and I returned home in the late afternoon. After making my sister a cup of tea, I made the following request: "I know it seems a bit odd, but please can you bottle-feed me?" (When I was making the tea, I had filled up a baby's feeding bottle with some milk.) I explained that I was feeling the loss of my neighbour, and needed comforting. To my surprise, she obliged, and standing next to me (I was sitting in an armchair), she began to feed me.

After she stopped , I asked her to cuddle me and as she did so, she said some comforting words. I then asked for another bottle-feed, but asked to tell me that everything was going to be fine. She put the teat in my mouth and soon I was sucking away like a hungry baby. "Everything is going to be fine, Baby". She then stopped.

The whole incident did not last very long, but for me it was very comforting. I think a lot of my sister, and to me she is the best in the world. Sleepy

cool, if I asked my sister to do that she would call me mental