Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: How to Achieve Gender Role Reversal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
It’s my personal life mission to see a female led society be created where gender roles are 100% reversed. In order for this to happen we need to inspire and empower mothers to raise strong athletic daughters and prissy sons. My dream would be to see a world where girls are raised to be strong, play sports only wear pants, have crew cuts and rough house around. Boys would be raised to be docile little ladies, only allowed to wear dresses, kept in pigtails or curls, made to play with dolls, take ballet, have tea parties and compete in beauty pageants. 

Who else agrees with my vision, any mothers out there that want to make this happen message me.

The Radical Feminist
can I say I do agree with you your views fully both my own
mother and my late wife undertook doing as you suggest not only with me but with others as well
(07-19-2016, 09:27 AM)frederick Wrote: [ -> ]can I say I do agree with you your views fully both my own
mother and my late wife undertook doing as you suggest not only with me but with others as well

Frederick, thanks for the message, would love to hear more about your petticoating experiences and any details you can share about how your mother and wife helped others.

RF
Yes I had a gf that swayed my beliefs to this.
(07-22-2016, 02:15 AM)xidreamx Wrote: [ -> ]Yes I had a gf that swayed my beliefs to this.

Smart women, did she turn you into a sissy?
(07-22-2016, 05:31 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-22-2016, 02:15 AM)xidreamx Wrote: [ -> ]Yes I had a gf that swayed my beliefs to this.

Yes it was back in high school when we were together. We would hang out after school and of course we would do normal things bf/gfs would do. Well one day after we were done having relations I saw a pair of her panties on the floor and thought I would be funny and put them on. Well I learned that was a mistake and she got the idea I should wear them more. Eventually she had me wearing them all the time. Even under my boy clothes when at school. After school time it started to become more about me starting to just serve her needs and also dressing fully as a girl instead of us having a "normal" boy/girl relationship. We eventually broke up as most high school relationships end. I eventually reverted back to being a boy but being feminized is powerful thing a girl can do to a boy. The thoughts of it never fully leave my head. I try to run from them but they always come back strong now to the point that I'm on a petticoated sight having to talk about them
(07-22-2016, 07:00 AM)xidreamx Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes it was back in high school when we were together. We would hang out after school and of course we would do normal things bf/gfs would do. Well one day after we were done having relations I saw a pair of her panties on the floor and thought I would be funny and put them on. Well I learned that was a mistake and she got the idea I should wear them more. Eventually she had me wearing them all the time. Even under my boy clothes when at school. After school time  it started to become more about  me starting to just serve her needs and also dressing fully as a girl instead of us having a "normal" boy/girl relationship. We eventually broke up as most high school relationships end. I eventually reverted back to being a boy but being feminized is powerful thing a girl can do to a boy. The thoughts of it never fully leave my head. I try to run from them but they always come back strong now to the point that I'm on a petticoated sight having to talk about them
Yes, once in skirts and panties, there is no going back. I assist moms who use petticoating and seen many once macho boys surrender to their inner princess after spending time in frilly dresses and petticoats. Do you dress today, if not its time to get some skirts and panties and become the sissy you were born to be.
(07-23-2016, 12:28 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes it was back in high school when we were together. We would hang out after school and of course we would do normal things bf/gfs would do. Well one day after we were done having relations I saw a pair of her panties on the floor and thought I would be funny and put them on. Well I learned that was a mistake and she got the idea I should wear them more. Eventually she had me wearing them all the time. Even under my boy clothes when at school. After school time  it started to become more about  me starting to just serve her needs and also dressing fully as a girl instead of us having a "normal" boy/girl relationship. We eventually broke up as most high school relationships end. I eventually reverted back to being a boy but being feminized is powerful thing a girl can do to a boy. The thoughts of it never fully leave my head. I try to run from them but they always come back strong now to the point that I'm on a petticoated sight having to talk about them
Yes, once in skirts and panties, there is no going back. I assist moms who use petticoating and seen many once macho boys surrender to their inner princess after spending time in frilly dresses and petticoats. Do you dress today, if not its time to get some skirts and panties and become the sissy you were born to be.

Yeah I finally come to terms that I can not resist it anymore. I believe you, that there is truly no going back. I've tried to resist it but it's not possible. I think about it everyday. I haven't dressed really since then, but now I find my self on the verge of doing as you  say and going to the store to get panties and skirts and start wearing them just as she made me wear them.
(07-23-2016, 04:03 AM)xidreamx Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-23-2016, 12:28 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: [ -> ]

Yeah I finally come to terms that I can not resist it anymore. I believe you, that there is truly no going back. I've tried to resist it but it's not possible. I think about it everyday. I haven't dressed really since then, but now I find my self on the verge of doing as you  say and going to the store to get panties and skirts and start wearing them just as she made me wear them.

Good, now go by yourself the pretty panties and skirts you long for. Show the world the sissy you no you are no more hiding embrace it.

RF
I'd love to live in a role reversed society. I feel much more meek and submissive when I'm in frillies and a skirt or dress.

It feels so right to submit to a forceful, powerful woman, especially if she laughs at me when she sees I'm wearing knickers under my skirt.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10