Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: Baby doll nightwear
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I've always had a thing about baby doll-style nightwear.

My first nightie as a child was a baby doll-style. It was pink and very short, barely covering the matching knickers. I remember feeling terribly vulnerable in it, as it was so easy for my mother to either lift up the back, or simply slightly bend me over, to reveal my knickers and bottom for a spanking.

Since then any nightwear like this has always made me feel vulnerable and submissive.

Which of these would you most like to wear?
Disney Princess, cause it's the most sissy juvenile one to me. Now.... with or without the panties on? Should your plastic panties be fully exposed, or just sticking out from under the panties?
I do also, admire the Lace and Frills nightie, mostly for the frilly panties.
Mix and match, maybe?
My take vote for #3 Pure and Innocent and White
I like the idea of everything below the waist be open visible and on full exhibitionist display.
Like FrillyBilly I also like the Mix and Match concept.
My #3 does not show any panty or diapers - but I like what I see in #5 Lace and Frills.
They're all absolutely gorgeous and I'd be hard pressed to choose just one! But I won't be greedy...I'll take #2, 3, and 4!
Disney princesses!!! That outfit matches my night time panties!!!
(12-13-2017, 10:55 AM)thatoneguy Wrote: [ -> ]Disney princesses!!! That outfit matches my night time panties!!!

Gee with that neat #4 outfit why wouldn't you wear the frilly ruffled detailed diaper cover with the baby doll top just barely covering them ?
You could stuff the diaper cover with what else diapers and waddle all over the place something hard to do with panties.
Of course the choice is yours - Have FUN !
When Timmys older sister told him he was allowed to her sleepover with all her friends . Things weren't going to go the way Timmy thought they were . No pyjamas for him tonight .
All of them are fabulous, but if I had to choose one (so HARD), I would take #3. So very short and very naughty. Can’t tell for sure, but it looks as though the hem would land just below the waist - 99% of the panties (or no panties) on display. Delicious❤️ Love the hair too - the whole look is so sweet.
mmm such nice baby dolly nighties pics, i want some to sooo nice
(12-13-2017, 07:22 PM)BABYLOCK Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-13-2017, 10:55 AM)thatoneguy Wrote: [ -> ]Disney princesses!!! That outfit matches my night time panties!!!

Gee with that neat #4 outfit why wouldn't you wear the frilly ruffled detailed diaper cover with the baby doll top just barely covering them ?
You could stuff the diaper cover with what else diapers and waddle all over the place something hard to do with panties.
Of course the choice is yours - Have FUN !
Unfortunately I'm not in diapers, I'm wearing a hard chastity cage. My girlfriend makes me wear that so I can always get hard for her. If I wear diapers I am going to masturbate in them. Just being a male, but without that cage I'm jerking it all the time. I can't help it I'm just a submissive boy that needs a woman in charge.
Most submissive,
Slave Jordan
Pages: 1 2 3 4