Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I managed to get to the baby stall today in my local market, I normally buy bibs, I said to the stallholder (tracy) name changed, have you got any xmas bibs? she said only small ones, they are too small for me, so I said can you look out for some bigger ones, okay she said next time I go to suppliers I will (she will too, as ive bought a lot of bibs from her the ones which are pop over ones)

So I asked her have you got any changing mats? she had one and said ive got one and its reduced its £4
ive looked at it before a month or so, but never bought it, so today I bought it

I feel she knows I'm the baby as ive known her for a year and she never asked me hows the baby doing, or what is the babys name, or age etc etc, you know the sort of questions a female would ask
(11-30-2017, 12:53 PM)babyian Wrote: [ -> ]I managed to get to the baby stall today in my local market, I normally buy bibs, I said to the stallholder (tracy) name changed, have you got any xmas bibs? she said only small ones, they are too small for me, so I said can you look out for some bigger ones, okay she said next time I go to suppliers I will (she will too, as ive bought a lot of bibs from her the ones which are pop over ones)

So I asked her have you got any changing mats? she had one and said ive got one and its reduced its £4
ive looked at it before a month or so, but never bought it, so today I bought it

I feel she knows I'm the baby as ive known her for a year and she never asked me hows the baby doing, or what is the babys name, or age etc etc, you know the sort of questions a female would ask
Years ago my mummy used to get me some lovely baby stuff rom our local market . The woman who owned the stall used to have a few girls who would make her stock . My mummy got chatting with her and later took me to the womans house so that i could be measured for some dressed and panties .
Over the years they became very close and she would sometimes babysit me when she came over . Eventually she opened up her own shop in a different town and she sometimes catered for her chosen babies .