Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: Baby Bedtime
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is an excellent example of baby being subjected to the correct amount of humiliation and discipline.
In his high chair in his pretty, sissy bedtime outfit being punished by nanny for not doing as he was told.[attachment=1204][attachment=1204]
Another lovely humiliation scenario. This sissy is certainly suffering at the hands of his mother-in-law.
(12-08-2017, 01:26 AM)Glenda Wrote: [ -> ]Another lovely humiliation scenario. This sissy is certainly suffering at the hands of his mother-in-law.

yes nice thick nappies would be great idea
(12-08-2017, 01:26 AM)Glenda Wrote: [ -> ]Another lovely humiliation scenario. This sissy is certainly suffering at the hands of his mother-in-law.
Daddy sits me on a baby potty in the middle of the room on my bare bottom after a spanking. Says it is much better to show me off as a naughty crying baby than letting me hide my face in the corner.

So not only do I get an embarrassing, nappies down, spanking until I'm bawling, no matter who is there, then I have to sit on the baby potty, crying and sniffling, listening to Daddy and his friends talk about what a naughty baby I am.

Babykins looks so helpless in his pram and nanny appears to be quite strict.
(12-15-2017, 02:32 AM)Glenda Wrote: [ -> ]

Babykins looks so helpless in his pram and nanny appears to be quite strict.

cute
HEY! Where did nanny find a pram big enough for a sixteen year old? LOL!
(12-15-2017, 04:55 PM)FrillyBilly Wrote: [ -> ]HEY! Where did nanny find a pram big enough for a sixteen year old? LOL!

Nanny is always very resourceful!
Hi,

here is another picture fitting to the subject. Babykins is sucking noisily on his big rubber nippled dummy while mommy prepares the little lamb for early baby bedtime.
(12-22-2017, 10:33 PM)Nullababy Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

here is another picture fitting to the subject. Babykins is sucking noisily on his big rubber nippled dummy while mommy prepares the little lamb for early baby bedtime.

These are super drawings, I have come across quite a few.

[attachment=1324]

Sissy Babykins mother had decided he needed baby treatment and early bedtimes to rectify his wayward behaviour and had implemented a strict itinerary from which she allowed no deviation.
Babykins is wakened at 7am and released from his cot, his mother sold his car and his computer to pay for his baby equipment. His mother then secures him in his high chair, still wearing his nightie or baby pyjamas, in order to spoon feed him his breakfast of prunes mixed with All Bran and milk. Babykins has his nappy changed before being dressed in either, a romper suit or, if he is being taken out in his pushchair, a pretty party dress. Babykins must suck on his dummy at all times, At first it had to be tied into place but now Babykins knows he must suck on it obediently. Most of the time his hands are encased in mittens so that he cannot undo any buttons or straps and at 11 am he is put down for his morning nap. Lunch follows, usually pureed vegetables and another bottle of baby milk before his nappy is checked. If he has wet himself and not informed mummy he is spanked for being a naughty Babykins. After lunch, his mummy straps him into his pushchair and takes Babykins to the park, where they sometime feed the ducks or just sit while his mummy chats to her friends and explains why her 17 year old son is being babified. If the weather is inclement, Babykins will often be taken visiting, this is when his mummy dresses him in his most prettiest outfits. Mummy makes sure they are back home by 2.30, when Babykins is bathed and prepared for bed. He is pinned into a fluffy, white towelling, night time nappy and dressed in either, a pair of flannel footed jim-jams or a long cosy nightie.
Supper is at 3.30, this is when Melissa, his ex girlfriend usually arrives to help his mother. She feeds him more pureed vegetables and makes sure he drinks up all his sleepy time milk. Bedtime is at 3.50, Babykins is led upstairs and locked into his baby cot. Melissa or mummy read him a bedtime story and he is kissed night-night and left in his darkened room at 4pm.
Nighty-night Babykins.
Pages: 1 2