Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: Memories of being a baby
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't have any memories of being a baby, I only wish I had. I would love to remember being put into nappies and plastic baby pants, being loved and fussed over by my mummy, but I have no such memories.

Does anyone have memories of their time as a baby?

There are just a few pictures of me as a baby, all in black and white, I would love to see a picture of me when I was a baby the first time just in my nappies and plastic baby pants. I have sort of made up for it by now taking hundreds of pictures of me dressed as a baby, I just so love seeing my image in very thick nappies and wonderful baby soft plastic baby pants.

Baby Phillip
I don't think anyone retains memories of when they were only a year or so old.

But I do remember being put into nappies and plastic baby pants. I don't just mean when I was older, but I remember being changed when I was first going to school.
Perhaps our lack of such memories is a good reason for including diaper discipline as part of our sissy training.  New memories of being a baby girl will help us to be better sissies.
Having memories of having my nappy changed as a young child certainly reinforced the humiliation side of this kind of punishment as I got older.

All kids think they're grown up as soon as they're 12 or 13, and I was no different. Being put back into nappies and waterproof baby knickers at that age, and being reminded of how I had to wear very similar nappies and pants to school for a while, made it even more shameful for me.
Since I was a bed wetter until the age of 10 I have a lot of memories of being diapered by my mother. After my nightly bath my mother would lay me on a towel on the bathroom floor and put me in my night time cloth diapers and plastic pants.
Did you only wear your nappies and baby pants to bed, or did your mother make you wear them during the day too?

And did she put you straight to bed once she'd put your nappy on you? When I got put back into nappies for bed it was usually done an hour or so before bedtime. I'd then have to go back downstairs and sit in my nappy and baby knickers, sometimes with a little nightie on, sometimes in a romper, with the rest of the family.
(08-01-2016, 01:13 PM)xtekvet Wrote: [ -> ]Since I was a bed wetter until the age of 10 I have a lot of memories of being diapered by my mother. After my nightly bath my mother would lay me on a towel on the bathroom floor and put me in my night time cloth diapers and plastic pants.

Me too, except it was my dad doing it. I'm not exactly sure how long it lasted but I wore diapers  nightly too for quite a while. 

It's not a bad memory actually. The bad times came afterwards when Iwas left to deal with it on my own. It's pretty clear how that created a desire for being put back in them. In my diaper training my girlfriend puts a lot of emphasis on getting that old feeling back and making me realise I'm better off in a diaper and should be happy about being a diaperboy. I don't know if that actually will work, I've been under diaper discipline for quite a long time now, but I'm stillvery embarrassed about my diapers and being treated like a little boy by people who are aware of my training. 

I'm ashamed that its so easy for them to bring my little side out. All it takes is for them to address me like a child, and I'll react like one, stutteringand blushing. When the diaper is put on me, it seals the deal and there's no way back to being big :-s
(08-06-2016, 10:05 AM)Ali Wrote: [ -> ]Did you only wear your nappies and baby pants to bed, or did your mother make you wear them during the day too?

And did she put you straight to bed once she'd put your nappy on you? When I got put back into nappies for bed it was usually done an hour or so before bedtime. I'd then have to go back downstairs and sit in my nappy and baby knickers, sometimes with a little nightie on, sometimes in a romper, with the rest of the family.

Hi Ali, was your father present when your mother babied you, if he was did he have any say in the matter? I think rompers sound so babyish, I do love rompers, only a baby would wear rompers. I only wish I had lot's of pictures of me when I was a baby, but there are just a few, one is of me in rompers on the sideboard (black and white picture). I presume under my rompers there would have been a nappy covered in plastic baby pants, or would they have been rubber in those days? I shall never know.