Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: Is it possible to regress back to a baby like state?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If someone was to be continuously dressed and treated as a baby, would they in time behave just as if they were a baby?

Always dressed in very thick nappies, plastic baby pants (to make them fully aware of so much bulk between their legs and the feel of the plastic between their inner thighs), rompers or footed sleepers. Bottle fed, spoon fed baby food in a highchair, playing with baby toys in a playpen, put down for naps in a cot and put to bed early in a nursery. Continuously told that he or she is now just a baby and will remain a baby.

To be fussed over by a loving Mummy or Daddy (for me it would have to be a mummy), spoilt and loved, being spoken to as if he or she was a real baby.

For me it would be a dream come true, I can think of nothing better than to be so treated, to have no more adult worries, to mentally return to that of a helpless infant. Would the continuous baby treatment eventually affect your mind to the point where you behave and act as you once did when you were first a baby? I would so love to find out and this time be able to appreciate the life of a baby. Still having some adult thoughts, knowing that you are an adult being treated as a baby, but behaving naturally as a baby because of the baby treatment.

I know it is a fantasy, but perhaps if I find the right Mummy, it could just happen. I am sure there are some special women out there who would love to have such a baby in their life as much as I want to be a baby for them.

It may sound a bit crazy, but it is harmless and for me would be so rewarding and make me so happy.
I think, that a permanent baby treatment will certainly cause a baby like behaviour. Furthermore baby can be trained to behave like one. So for example it was possible to teach Baby to cry for his bottle or pacifier. But that’s not so easy and needs much time. Especially if you want to hear an authentic baby like crying. For a good nurse or trainer it might be possible to reach that goal.

A further question is, how long baby will be able to hold his baby status. For an adult person it may be very exhausting to hold the baby status for a very long time.
If it were possible, I think it would be wonderful to be regressed back to infancy, then slowly brought back from being a baby girl in diapers to adulthood without the influence of the male indoctrination that made me such a miserable human being before I learned my proper place as a sissy.  Learning to share and care for others while playing with dolls and such, the wonders of puberty sans testosterone, finally growing up a sissy minus the guilt who knows where she belongs.
(07-16-2016, 03:00 PM)Nullababy Wrote: [ -> ]I think, that a permanent baby treatment will certainly cause a baby like behaviour. Furthermore baby can be trained to behave like one. So for example it was possible to teach Baby to cry for his bottle or pacifier. But that’s not so easy and needs much time. Especially if you want to hear an authentic baby like crying. For a good nurse or trainer it might be possible to reach that goal.

A further question is, how long baby will be able to hold his baby status. For an adult person it may be very exhausting to hold the baby status for a very long time.

Thank you for your comments, I don't know the answer. I would hope that the baby treatment would affect me so that I just accept that I am a baby and would behave as a baby naturally without thinking, but also deep down sort of knowing that I once was an adult that has now been regressed back to infancy. It would be such a thrill to experience that, to be all innocent and helpless under the care of a loving mummy. I so love the many hours I am able to indulge in my baby desires in thick nappies and plastic baby pants, I get so much comfort from being so dressed, I would so love to experience it all the time.

(07-16-2016, 05:05 PM)Sissy Renee Wrote: [ -> ]If it were possible, I think it would be wonderful to be regressed back to infancy, then slowly brought back from being a baby girl in diapers to adulthood without the influence of the male indoctrination that made me such a miserable human being before I learned my proper place as a sissy.  Learning to share and care for others while playing with dolls and such, the wonders of puberty sans testosterone, finally growing up a sissy minus the guilt who knows where she belongs.

Thank you for your comments, for me it is to be a baby boy, I don't feel that I turned out that bad as an adult male. I know I would be a good baby for mummy and love mummy as a baby loves his mummy, I want mummy to be so happy with her cute baby boy. I have never had desires to be a sissy, I have always wanted to be a baby boy. The only guilt I ever felt was about my baby desires, but I have now come to accept it is what I am and there is no point in trying to resist. It doesn't make me bad for wanting to be a baby again, it's just that a lot of people would never understand.
I know that when I spend a week or more in nappies and baby pants I have to be very careful afterwards. I get so used to just wetting etc that it's hard to stop.

I guess if you completely immersed yourself in babyhood for a long time you might find it difficult to emerge.
I don't get that, but I have seen it happen with boys and girls that are more Adult Baby oriented than me. It's definitely real, and they'll really feel/act like a baby (or toddler more often).

I think it's actually an emotional kink, not a sexual one for them, because sex doesn't fit into a babyish mindstate.

My very strict diaper discipline also makes me feel a lot 'littler' than I am (in years). Not like a baby, but I'm treated more like a naughty teen anyway. I definitely feel like that sometimes... I get punished for wetting so by now I've learned to feel really ashamed and guilty if I wake up wet. I've also gotten used to having fixed bathroom breaks during the day, a childish bedtime and having to ask permission if I want to go out after dark. These things feel pretty normal and regular for me now, and I feel a bit guilty if I break any of my rules. That's purely because I'm consistently treated as a bedwetter, and will be under diaper discipline until I can stay dry all the time and have accepted that my girlfriend will always treat me as a child.
In many ways I prefer the shame of being treated as a teenage wetter than as a baby.

If you're a baby you're expected to wet your nappy. If you're a teenager who's been made to wear nappies and baby knickers it's a shameful punishment and you're expected to stay dry. Wetting your nappy is therefore a humiliating experience, which for me often then resulted in a spanking.

The longer I was kept in nappies the more shameful and embarrassed I felt about wetting them.
(08-20-2016, 09:16 AM)Ali Wrote: [ -> ]In many ways I prefer the shame of being treated as a teenage wetter than as a baby.

If you're a baby you're expected to set your nappy. If you're a teenager who's been made to wear nappies and baby knickers it's a shameful punishment and you're expected to stay dry. Wetting your nappy is therefore a humiliating experience, which for me often then resulted in a spanking.

The longer I was kept in nappies the more shameful and embarrassed I felt about wetting them.

Something I have often fantasized about was being kept and treated as a baby when I was a teenager, I would have loved to have experienced such a thing. But not to be spanked or punished, but to be loved and fussed over just as if I really was a baby. I have had desires to be treated as a baby from the age of 4 or 5, it has been with me for such a long time and I know it will not go away. I am obsessed about being kept as a baby by a loving mummy.
My mother was always very loving, even when she was punishing me.

I do think she enjoyed dressing me as a girl or putting me back into nappies, but I don't think she particularly enjoyed putting me over her lap for a spanking.
(07-18-2016, 01:21 PM)Ali Wrote: [ -> ]I know that when I spend a week or more in nappies and baby pants I have to be very careful afterwards. I get so used to just wetting etc that it's hard to stop.

I guess if you completely immersed yourself in babyhood for a long time you might find it difficult to emerge.

I have been wearing terry nappy's nearly 5 years with only the short time I'm at work being out of them. But I'm in them at least 19 hours a day. When I'm not in them I do have to rush to the toilet when the urge comes or I could have an accident.

I work in a kindergarten so can't wear to work plus as its so hot here it would be hard to hide from those I work with. I have no problem going out in terry nappy's under my clothes and I often go out with mummy like that. When we go to her house in the country, I'm always dressed as a baby, thick terry nappy, onesie and shortalls. You can see a picture of me on my website. http://www.thaiadultbabynursery.com

Happy nappy day everyone.
Pages: 1 2