Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: Your sister's baby knickers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
With your sister's frilly baby knickers on over your nappy, darling, it's hard to tell whether you're a baby boy or a baby girl, isn't it?!
(11-15-2017, 08:43 PM)Ali Wrote: [ -> ]With your sister's frilly baby knickers on over your nappy, darling, it's hard to tell whether you're a baby boy or a baby girl, isn't it?!

How VERY cute!  Downright precious! 
Cute if you're just looking at the picture. Intensely humiliating when it happens to you.
I presume Ali that you had to wear a pair similar to these?
I had lots of pairs of baby knickers, Terry. Some were plain and either transparent or coloured, but some were very frilly and almost an exaggeration of the most babyish of knickers. Which pair I was put into depended upon my punishment.
That must have been quite worrying Ali, knowing you're going to be punished (i.e. babied), and also knowing in your own head the severity of your misdemeanor, and therefore the humiliation-in-advance of "I bet mum's going to make me wear those unbelievably frilly ones today".
It was worrying, yes. As if it weren't bad enough knowing I was going to get a spanking and have to have a nappy on, I had the added fear of whether I'd be put into a little disposable, which could fit quite discretely under a pair of shorts, even if I had a pair of plastic baby pants on too, or a thick terry nappy, or bulky disposable, perhaps with frilly baby knickers which wouldn't fit under shorts, and would probably be exposed even under a dress or skirt.
That's the whole point of being put into baby panties like these . It's so they are seen and emphasize that you are nappied and a baby .
It’s a feeling I encountered many times while under nappy punishment, Bill.
What sissy doesn't love frilly lace panties? Here is one of my favorite satin rumba panties;

[Image: 5rncbfvkyi695874g.jpg]
Pages: 1 2