Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: Layers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What's the most layers on your bottom you've been put into? I don't just mean double or triple nappies. I mean actual different layers. 

My mother put me into eight layers once. 

I forget what I'd done, but after a spanking across her lap she lay me on her bed and pulled out a disposable nappy (1), with a thick soaker pad (2) and secured it tightly around my bottom. 

Next came a terry nappy (3) and tight plastic waterproof baby pants (4). 

Over them went a pair of white tights (5) and then my sister's white leotard (6) to hold everything tightly in place. 

Next came a pair of frilly nappy knickers (7), which served no purpose other than humiliation, as no-one would see them under my pink shortalls (8). The shortalls had elasticated leg holes, griping me mid thigh and accentuating my very well padded bottom. When I stood up mummy adjusted the shoulder straps to be very tight on me, further pressing my nappies and other layers onto my bottom. 

It was impossible to walk normaly in this humiliating outfit, and I found myself waddling, just like a baby. I was ten years old.
Good thing you were in nappies - most certainly you were going to need to use them by the time you got undressed if that was going to be allowed at all !
I can picture the Michelin Man goes walking in the mall and it is not a stroll but a bouncy roll across the terrazzo tile - don't step on a crack - break yo mama's back !
The most I have been is a thick disposable, terry nappy over the top, plastic pants and then white cotton tights and a onesie. I could barely toddle/walk, and wasn't really allowed, so I was forced to crawl *blush*. The disposable was poked with holes so that I was completely soaked by the time I was changed about 18 hours later.
That's really mean, Wailer, having your disposable nappy deliberately sabotaged. And 18 hours is a long time to spend in a wet nappy.

When my mother first started putting me back into nappies I was too embarrassed to admit when I'd wet them, and so often spent a long time with a wet nappy on. After a while of that I started to get nappy rash. It was not only incredibly embarrassing being taken to the doctor and her diagnosing nappy rash, but it was really quite painful too.
(11-11-2017, 07:54 AM)Ali Wrote: [ -> ]That's really mean, Wailer, having your disposable nappy deliberately sabotaged. And 18 hours is a long time to spend in a wet nappy.

When my mother first started putting me back into nappies I was too embarrassed to admit when I'd wet them, and so often spent a long time with a wet nappy on. After a while of that I started to get nappy rash. It was not only incredibly embarrassing being taken to the doctor and her diagnosing nappy rash, but it was really quite painful too.

This isn't actually me, but this is exactly the kind of outfit I had on. Two nappies, one disposable, one terry, with a nappy liner, plastic panties, tights, leotard and frilly baby knickers.

The only difference is that I had a shortall, on, on this occasion, rather than a baby dress.
(11-11-2017, 07:54 AM)Ali Wrote: [ -> ]That's really mean, Wailer, having your disposable nappy deliberately sabotaged. And 18 hours is a long time to spend in a wet nappy.

It wasn't that mean, was overnight and part of the next morning, and I had a very sore bottom from a spanking as well, so that was more mean than the nappies... But I also had a lot of powder and rash cream, enough that I could feel it between my bottom cheeks. I had to sleep on my tummy or back because the nappies were so thick I couldn't really lie on my side...
It sounds like they treated you like you were really a baby. That must have been so humiliating - being expected to use your nappies etc.
(11-23-2017, 11:19 PM)Ali Wrote: [ -> ]It sounds like they treated you like you were really a baby. That must have been so humiliating - being expected to use your nappies etc.
This was recently from a Daddy that nappies me. So even more embarrassing.
When my GF's mother was babying me . She would have me powdered and creamed and lying on my nappy . She would then place three or four of her hankies on and around me and then put me into my special hanky panties as she called them . A pair of little satin or nylon panties to keep the hankies in place . Then it would be a double terry soaker and terry nappy pinned tightly . Waterproofs . Liberty bodice that had poppers at the crotch . Either that or one of her satin bodies that snaped at the crotch . Then my tights and over that really frilly and lacy baby pants . Everything was far too bulky for me to walk and i had to crawl . She knew that with me crawling i would feel the hankies and orgasm into them and the panties usually followed with my bladder emptying . She would have me like this all day wearing just a babydoll top or one of her nighties .