Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: Looking for boy to be sissified
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(10-17-2017, 03:50 PM)pontiacgeh Wrote: [ -> ]To be blunt, candidate must be below 25 years of age, willing to move to central Pennsylvania, USA, no taller than 5'6", and weigh no more than 135 pounds.  A meet in a public place to iron out rules and make sure that we can be mutually get along and be at ease to both.  I will answer all e-mails to make sure that we understand each other.  you will be expected to live 100% as a sissy and there will some light housework in return for clothes, room, and food.

Hi!! Im 20 about to be 21. a bit taller than 5´6´´but just a litle bit and I´m skini. I think i would like to try out for your sissy. But first i will love a bit more information. You see I´m new at thise and don´t really understand it yet.

A bit about me:

I´m in collage mayoring in ingeniering but I´m about to fail!! I have always beeing a bad student with attitude problems, bad spelling etc..
I´m from México city.
Ever since i was a boy I dreem of beeing a girl for. A time I use to drees in my mom´s clouths when i was alone. For the last year or so I have been going to a transformation house here in México city to get all drees and have my makup made by profetional I really love the way a look and feal when I´m in womens clothes.

I guess I will love the chance to live ass a girl full time in a place where no bady knows me. [url=https://www.google.com.mx/search?client=firefox-b-ab&dcr=0&q=womens+clothes&spell=1&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiHm63KjPPXAhUi_4MKHVz9B-YQvwUIJCgA][/url]
(12-05-2017, 02:41 PM)Luli Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-17-2017, 03:50 PM)pontiacgeh Wrote: [ -> ]To be blunt, candidate must be below 25 years of age, willing to move to central Pennsylvania, USA, no taller than 5'6", and weigh no more than 135 pounds.  A meet in a public place to iron out rules and make sure that we can be mutually get along and be at ease to both.  I will answer all e-mails to make sure that we understand each other.  you will be expected to live 100% as a sissy and there will some light housework in return for clothes, room, and food.

Hi!! Im 20 about to be 21. a bit taller than 5´6´´but just a litle bit and I´m skini. I think i would like to try out for your sissy. But first i will love a bit more information. You see I´m new at thise and don´t really understand it yet.

A bit about me:

I´m in collage mayoring in ingeniering but I´m about to fail!! I have always beeing a bad student with attitude problems, bad spelling etc..
I´m from México city.
Ever since i was a boy I dreem of beeing a girl for. A time I use to drees in my mom´s clouths when i was alone. For the last year or so I have been going to a transformation house here in México city to get all drees and have my makup made by profetional I really love the way a look and feal when I´m in womens clothes.

I guess I will love the chance to live ass a girl full time in a place where no bady know 

The height requirement is a guide because most that are taller are not as thin as I like.  You said you are about to fail in college.  perhaps with the proper guidence and encouragement from me would allow you to get back on track through on-lone courses.  No one really fails but rather go in a different direction to obtain a fulfilling future.  
M in
(02-25-2018, 03:22 AM)paulalove Wrote: [ -> ]
M in

(02-25-2018, 08:39 PM)pontiacgeh Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-25-2018, 03:22 AM)paulalove Wrote: [ -> ]
M in

e mail me at pontiacgeh@yahoo.com
Hey! I'm Christy, 23, located in Pittsburgh. I'll message you directly but I am so far beyond ready to commit to this, and I think I'm a perfect candidate. I really hope you choose me as your sissy <3
Hope you get to be the sissy of your dreams!
Pages: 1 2