Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: Summer vWinter school uniform
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there an agreed cut off point at which you swap summer school dresses and put them back into Winter school uniform.

If feels a lot cooler today so I expect a girl would feel cold in a thin gingham school dress, ankle socks and cardigan

June
I have Nancy Edwina in her winter school uniform for the whole of the Michaelmas and Hilary terms i.e. from September to April as a minimum. Wearing old fashioned school knickers, wool vest, knee socks and garters, shirt, school tie, worsted pinafore, wool school cardigan (at least one), blazer and school hat ensures she is never cold and on warm days hot and sweaty like a schoolgirl.

The privilege of gingham dress, ankle socks and school cardigan should be for the summer term only if the sissy has behaved well. Even then I would still insist on school knickers and wool vest to avoid a chill. Blazer and school hat should also be worn.
(09-18-2017, 06:41 PM)June Wrote: [ -> ]Is there an agreed cut off point at which you swap summer school dresses and put them back into Winter school uniform.

If feels a lot cooler today so I expect a girl would feel cold in a thin gingham school dress, ankle socks and cardigan

June

Harvey has a four term year. Four terms of ten weeks, but not every day is a school day in his case..
He wears summer uniform from 1 April until 15 September.
This means he changes uniform part way through the term.

Mary J.
When my Daddy puts me in school uniform to go out, it's always a junior boy's uniform, either day wear or sports... my shorts are elastic waist and no fly, and made extra short, they don't hide the nappies that he keeps me in, nor my legs when he has smacked them for being naughty. My shirt is always tucked in and I have long socks and school shoes.

He doesn't change it from summer to winter, except that in winter I am allowed a school jumper over the top. I dare not complain about my legs being cold, because he just slaps me front and back and says "There, that should keep you warm enough" and then I have to be embarrassed by the red handprints as well as my nappy bulge.
(09-19-2017, 08:09 AM)wailer Wrote: [ -> ]When my Daddy puts me in school uniform to go out, it's always a junior boy's uniform, either day wear or sports... my shorts are elastic waist and no fly, and made extra short, they don't hide the nappies that he keeps me in, nor my legs when he has smacked them for being naughty. My shirt is always tucked in and I have long socks and school shoes.

He doesn't change it from summer to winter, except that in winter I am allowed a school jumper over the top. I dare not complain about my legs being cold, because he just slaps me front and back and says "There, that should keep you warm enough" and then I have to be embarrassed by the red handprints as well as my nappy bulge.

I think having to wear a gingham dress, ankle socks and cardigan would be a good next step in your training. It would make you appreciate the privilege of shorts and boys jumper you currently have more.  A gingham dress would allow you to stay in a nappy but make your legs even more accessible to be slapped in private or public as required. It would also allow your wearing of a nappy to be made public as a punishment by simply making you hold up your school dress and undone school cardigan.
For me, I generally have to follow the actual published rules of the St Marys Convent School for Girls [how I hate having to use the full school title… especially the “for girls”]

Summer uniform us for Spring and Summer, but ‘we’ can start wearing it from February ½ term [gee, thanks] but ALL must be in summer uniform from the next term.

The switch to winter uniform is from Autumn term but, similarly, summer dress can continue to be worn up until the Autumn half term [ugh]. Many older girls will continue to wear the summer dress in the start of the new Autumn term, even though they don’t really like it… It makes it clear that they are senior girls to those new girls in their new winter uniforms.

However, I am often forced to wear summer uniform in winter and winter uniform in summer –as she sees fit.
(10-10-2017, 10:37 AM)sandrawaitress Wrote: [ -> ]For me, I generally have to follow the actual published rules of the St Marys Convent School for Girls [how I hate having to use the full school title… especially the “for girls”]

Summer uniform us for Spring and Summer, but ‘we’ can start wearing it from February ½ term [gee, thanks] but ALL must be in summer uniform from the next term.

The switch to winter uniform is from Autumn term but, similarly, summer dress can continue to be worn up until the Autumn half term [ugh]. Many older girls will continue to wear the summer dress in the start of the new Autumn term, even though they don’t really like it… It makes it clear that they are senior girls to those new girls in their new winter uniforms.

However, I am often forced to wear summer uniform in winter and winter uniform in summer –as she sees fit.
I am pleased to hear you are made to dress in schoolgirl uniform as it is so appropriate for immature and misbehaved males.  

I am sure we would like to hear a full description of your winter and summer uniforms and that this would be a humiliation which may help you learn your lessons. It should help you become a well behaved little girl who wears her school uniform correctly and understands what a privilege to do so.
(10-10-2017, 01:14 PM)Gemma Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-10-2017, 10:37 AM)sandrawaitress Wrote: [ -> ]FIt is a red and white striped full dress with a white collar. The dress buttons at the front down to the waist. It includes a stripey belt, fed through loops. There is a placket half zip at the waist and a hanky pocket on the other side.

Socks are white and sandals in brown. The cardy is a rather yuk coloured fawn with brown buttons.. blazer is brown, with cord edging. For outdoors, this summer uniform includes this rather beastly straw hat. They are heavy and hard to wear yet seem to blow off in the slightest wind.
The whole thing is horribly distinctive and impossible to hide or mistake for anything other than a girls school uniform – the Convent School.
I am pleased to hear you are made to dress in schoolgirl uniform as it is so appropriate for immature and misbehaved males.  

I am sure we would like to hear a full description of your winter and summer uniforms and that this would be a humiliation which may help you learn your lessons. It should help you become a well behaved little girl who wears her school uniform correctly and understands what a privilege to do so.
(10-07-2017, 12:36 PM)minisissyboy Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-19-2017, 03:08 PM)Gemma Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-19-2017, 08:09 AM)wailer Wrote: [ -> ]When my Daddy puts me in school uniform to go out, it's always a junior boy's uniform, either day wear or sports... my shorts are elastic waist and no fly, and made extra short, they don't hide the nappies that he keeps me in, nor my legs when he has smacked them for being naughty. My shirt is always tucked in and I have long socks and school shoes.

At home when growing up, whilst completing homework etc.  I used to wear exclusively girls school uniform.  In the warmer weather I wore either a blouse, plaid skirt, white pelerine socks and Mary Janes or more commonly a gingham school dress.  In the winter It was swapped over to a school pinafore, I remember a navy pinafore and a grey one, worn with a neat ironed blouse (I had to iron my own blouse) tie, long white pelerine socks and again sensible flat Mary Jane sandals..  Naturally these were always worn with panties, usually frilly rumba ones. 

Though I do have a bit of a fetish about nappies etc, I never wore them growing up, but my legs were always bare even when not in my skirts etc.  It was the 1970s, so I wore very short shorts as well.
This included unusually bib shorts through my teens.
Is there anybody to make sure your blouse collar is starched stiff and tight ?
Do you wear it done up to the neck ?
Who does your tie knot ?  Is it tight ?