Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: Toilet Procedure for Naughty Girls
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Nancy Edwina has to ask permission to go to the toilet as you would expect for a naughty school girl.  She has to be clear about her needs by asking, "Please Maam may I go to the toilet for a wee wee?" Or, "Please Maam may I go to the toilet for a caca?" If she is given permission then she is supervised in the bathroom. Once she has lowered her school knickers to her ankles and raised her pinafore she has to sit with her hands on her head whilsr she does her business. She gets no more than 2 minutes.  She has to use hard toilet paper to wipe herself clean before redressing.  We do not always allow her to go to the toilet when she asks which is another way of showing her the lack of independence her naughty behavior has earned her.

She will be continuing with this regime as a minimum for the next school year.

Do other Mistresses have similar toiletting regimes for naughty girls?
It might be taken under advisement by Mistress, to not allow Nancy Edwina to lower her knickers herself. She should not be permitted to do any disrobing herself. She should ask mistress to use the restroom, and have to ask to have her knickers lowered, with a PLEASE! "Will mistress please, lower my knickers for me to make potty".
Miss Gemma,

Nancy's toileting regime is no doubt embarrassing to the extreme for her. I can't help but think as I read of your strict ways where Nancy has come from...her past life as a "man" and an adulterer to where you've brought her now...such a contrast. Your writing should be required reading for the male about to be married...a cautionary tale of what might happen should he make the mistake of straying. I sometimes find myself feeling sorry for your Nancy, but then I recall that she got herself into this predicament and has no one else to blame.

Thank you for sharing, Ma'am.

Humbly,

sissy jamieanne
(09-15-2017, 10:25 PM)FrillyBilly Wrote: [ -> ]It might be taken under advisement by Mistress, to not allow Nancy Edwina to lower her knickers herself. She should not be permitted to do any disrobing herself. She should ask mistress to use the restroom, and have to ask to have her knickers lowered, with a PLEASE! "Will mistress please, lower my knickers for me to make potty".

This is an excellent addition which we will use with Nancy Edwina at some point.  Thank you.
(09-15-2017, 12:56 PM)Gemma Wrote: [ -> ]Nancy Edwina has to ask permission to go to the toilet as you would expect for a naughty school girl.  She has to be clear about her needs by asking, "Please Maam may I go to the toilet for a wee wee?" Or, "Please Maam may I go to the toilet for a caca?" If she is given permission then she is supervised in the bathroom. Once she has lowered her school knickers to her ankles and raised her pinafore she has to sit with her hands on her head whilsr she does her business. She gets no more than 2 minutes.  She has to use hard toilet paper to wipe herself clean before redressing.  We do not always allow her to go to the toilet when she asks which is another way of showing her the lack of independence her naughty behavior has earned her.

If the naughty girl does have an accident as a result of failing in her toileting regime how is she punished ??? Exclamation xxx
Perhaps a nappy and a pair of baby knickers may be in order for her if she fails to comply absolutely with her toilet regime?
(09-15-2017, 12:56 PM)Gemma Wrote: [ -> ]Nancy Edwina has to ask permission to go to the toilet as you would expect for a naughty school girl.  She has to be clear about her needs by asking, "Please Maam may I go to the toilet for a wee wee?" Or, "Please Maam may I go to the toilet for a caca?" If she is given permission then she is supervised in the bathroom. Once she has lowered her school knickers to her ankles and raised her pinafore she has to sit with her hands on her head whilsr she does her business. She gets no more than 2 minutes.  She has to use hard toilet paper to wipe herself clean before redressing.  We do not always allow her to go to the toilet when she asks which is another way of showing her the lack of independence her naughty behavior has earned her.

Sounds like Edwina is being treated as she deserves, but I would have expected her to have to ask someone the take her to the toilet, and prove that she has cleaned herself when see's finished by bending over and spreading her cheeks for a tissue test
Nappies 24/7 defore bed remove them cold shower on anus then new 24 nappy.